Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru

honestly lefi needs a more matured body to match her personality, whuch can probably be done with magic. Apart from that their relationship is really well developed, feels like they've spent years together.

I’ve read right up to chapter 18 and the artist seems to have ‘same body syndrome’ and cannot draw any other female body aside from a loli. An ancient dragon, a vampire, two demon maids, hell even a hero has the body of a small girl. It’s very offputting and makes the whole thing not enjoyable if you back away from the story and just look at the characters at face value: one teenage guy with about 4 girls who are about half his height.

Overall story is good, while some character interactions are shit 6.5/10

up until now, the harem tag ain't being that harem where everybody is sexually attractive to the ml.

yuki x lefi - it is

Lefi is the best waifu for him

it is wholesomeeeee. just read it you who haven't see it

will Yuki and Lefi do the "deed (you get what I mean 😉 P.S. interracial relationships are legal in that world)" I sure as heck hope they "will" do it..
@hori_hoe the "HAREM" tag is mostly relate to female romantic RS/interests toward the main lead (Yuki), bc tat boi tough (and kind) xD

plz don't tell me that Yuki will get even stronger then the Supreme dragon??? BC I got some spoilers from the web novel..
Yuki's LV1 stats where almost as same as LV 1 fenrir (which is a child, mind you..) and Lefy said
"I fought an adult fenrir and I don't want another.."

Dex-chan lover
@BloodKing1 Fenrir wasn't stronger than Lefi, it's just that the fight took extremely long and they destroyed everything around them wile fighting. Also when she fough it she was a lot less strong that she is now.
Yuki will catch up to her, it's one of his main objective, but it will take him hundred of year before he attain her lvl of power.

Dex-chan lover
@hori_hoe There will be a harem, there is at least two arc before it so the tag is right. When it become a harem it will be WAY more wholesome than what we have now (if they dont skip lefi's background, and the little detail around the harem's creation).

PS : Lefi best waifu

i think this isn't harem (maybe)
i've read wn too the only sexually interested only mc & lefi,
and also this need tag romance for the future (maybe)

Cae

Every chapter im reminded of how the artist doesn't give a fuck about what he's making.

"And Spend Heart-warming Time with Non-human Girls"

This manga has a too honest title. I can't recommend this to people using there EN name now.

Dex-chan lover
?? What's with the influx of multiple scanlations releasing chapters for the same manga? Is this a new kind of trolling?

I only have one thing to say........................

Author/Mangaka can you please change the MC outfit, or give him few sets of clothes??

Theres only 8lv difference between his real and fake status? So I guess he ain't strong after all.

The only reason why I still read this is because I want to see the mc and the dragon girl romance progression, god it's so good

Users who are viewing this thread