Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - First Love with a Communication Disorder is like Mouldy Bread 3

With how the church acts against mages, I wonder how Zagan can walk around so leisurely. Maybe people just allow it because it's him?

Dex-chan lover
the church is almost always evil in this settings coz they got so much power, most of the time there's only one religion so they have a lot of followers, so of course some fuckers are gonna do some crusty shit, thats just human nature

Dex-chan lover
Page 36 has cringe-inducing spelling errors in the first panel.

Page 37 too, in the 4th panel. "that the true perpetrator still at large"

Dex-chan lover
finally some improvement in their relationship.

Now we get little miss holy knight to join the harem to push them together even more. Nothing better than a little jealousy here and there

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 yea its how any kind of sorcery works in this world. Magic is channeled through magic circles which Zagan has inscribed on his clothing and the holy Knight has on her armor and sword. The mage that was gonna skin that knight lady is a total weakling compared to her when she's armored but since she was in normal clothes she was just regular woman with no power to speak of, Zagan is same.

Fed-Kun's army
Yaaaahh that pope has 100% lolicon vibe and he's the one kidnapping the girls. Sadly for knight chan the manga isn't harem tagged so she's bound to get the bad end. Zagan says he likes the elf girl because he sees himself in her but we all know that he loves her because she is FREAKING ADORABLE!!!! Not beautiful like all elves are supposed to be. ADORABLE she is.

Aggregator gang
damn, I didn't read that restaurant part, or maybe I just forgot about it... need more sexy outifts

Group Leader
Thanks to all of our reader who have pointed out our mistakes.
We've made the necessary corrections.

Double-page supporter
This manga is simply too good! I'll get diabetes before the 8th chapter like this.

Users who are viewing this thread