Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Not Even a Demon Lord Would Raise a Hand Against a Child 2

Dex-chan lover
Questions that needs answering in the future.

- Will dragon loli stay permanently later on? And just how strong is she compared to waifu? Adopted daughter material?
- What will the knight do after being thrown out, come to Maou for help and shelter? Potential second waifu?
- Will we see more demon lords soon? And possibly find out why MC has the title of King in the eyes of ancient demons that left the world eons ago?

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01
your questions
1) yes. nephy stronk, loli still a loli, has potential to become world class op monster. yes
2) literally the plot. no, but she considers the d.
3) yes, a few in particular become extremely relevant and show up a fair bit. he has silver eyes, there's a legend about 'a silver eyed king'.

not really any spoilers. he just said dragons are unfathomably powerful, she's just still a loli. silver eyed king legend is only mentioned much later, but even then you don't get much info about it, so just knowing 'there's a legend about a silver eyed king' shouldn't be too big a spoiler.

@ValKnight
he does gather a harem
of bestest friends. some of his later subordinates are hilarious

Dex-chan lover
ofc the church expels the "heretic" why wouldn't they expel the "heretic"

next thing you know she's going to get chased by the Inquisition ninjas and assassins

On meeting this new character, all I could think of was "Demon Lord Kobayashi's Loli Dragon Maid". Yeah, she'll become his daughter with a daddy fixation over time: but won't get in Naphie's way, because then she'd become annoying. Expect her to cuddle up to him as he uses Nephie's lap pillow to sleep.

MC that bought a slave to become his companion and a loli that can change to an animal, where had I saw that before lol

Dex-chan lover
@bangtan_sonyeondan that’s cool man but kids exist so obviously you’re going to have kids in mangas. Nothing pervy or gross was done to this dragon kid so I don’t get why you’re so upset that this kid exists in this manga.

Token loli is also a dragon and the holy knight will probably be joining the household soon

Ohhhhhhh so cute, need moar, hope the author don't lewd the child, many series got ruined by that...

@Flavor25 It's an extremely common trope in these types of series (to the point where it happens more often than not) for the token loli to develop a crush on the MC and/or sometimes even start to see the female lead as competition. When it happens it's annoying and has some unfortunate implications. So far this series has been defying some tropes, but staying true to others, so who knows what will happen. I just really hope it doesn't follow the usual loli-in-a-shounen-romance-manga trope.

Everyone is talking about this having a light novel. Does anyone know where i can read it?

@Sunnoon I don't think you can find any fan translation for this LN because it's officially translated by J-Novel. You could probably find fan translated for Vol 1 and Vol 2 but I can't recall which team took this up before J-Novel licensed it.

Dex-chan lover
@Grinning_Idiot you kinda got my point but kinda missed it. Pay more attention to what I’m responding to. I understand the tropes, my problem was that the guy I was responding to was making a big deal about this dragon kid because he has a kid. Like so what? He has a kid? Cool. The dragon loli isn’t being lewded so I don’t get why he was getting so upset about there being a kid in a manga.

Good, thought they were gonna pull a Shield Hero on us. Would have preferred they didnt introduce an obligatory loli character at all, but a daughter is better than another fucking harem member at least.

Users who are viewing this thread