Maou Reijou no Shikousha - Ch. 7 - Celestial Dragon

Dex-chan lover
In the last page's last panel the typesetter forgot the text outline.
(Also in the last panel of the penultimate page, but (unlike the last page) that is readable w/o outline.)

Aggregator gang
yahweh? Only aggro magic? Someone gift an Old testament to the author

Aggregator gang
I don't remember hanged man having this ability? JoJo be doing him dirty 😭

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy this but good lord is it confusing. We’re on the 7th chapter and he already has how many powers?

Dex-chan lover
As the rating falls down, down, down, to the bottom of the seeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~

It doesn't really make sense why The Hanged Man is the only tarot card capable of growing stronger. Going by symbolism, it should be The Fool as it symbolizes new beginnings and unlimited potential.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy this but good lord is it confusing. We’re on the 7th chapter and he already has how many powers?
Going purely based on what has happened so far, (one of) his ability(s) is to "reverse" the seven deadly sins (individually) and gain(?) abilities from doing so.
Definitely confusing considering it's not explained, but it's probably a story of discovery (and, quite likely, the author of the source material hasn't decided on what his abilities are yet either).

Supporter
I know it's not how he meant it, but it kind of comes off as him saying that stumbled across some mysterious magical force that can heat up milk.

Users who are viewing this thread