Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - The Commander's Vessel

Dex-chan lover
Procell might be the MC, but Wight gets the spotlight.

I'm totally okay with that.

Dex-chan lover
They'll just hand out Demon Lord status to any limp-dick, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
yo, Kohaku is sick. Also, give Wight a name now that we know it powers him up.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel

I mean, they are literally basic-bitch nobility if you think about it.
they are born for the job and must take it no matter how good or bad they are at doing it.

That said, Steel is actually not that week, despite being a coward.
Our MC is just OP as heck.

Wight is literally and figuratively the best character and arguably the most fleshed-out (heh) out of all of them.
The guy has shown pride, humility, humbleness, genuine love and conflict resolution that doesn't hinge on him getting OP's attention.
The author already denied him a spot in the main party for the crime of (1) not having tits and (2) not being cover-art harembait.

If the Mangaka kills off Wight for the crime of being literally a better character than the MC and his harem combined I'm literally going to go read something else.

Dex-chan lover
The reason for [evil] getting involved is so weird, like it doesn't really make sense why he's sticking his nose in, but of course he had to so procell could fight something strong.

Dex-chan lover
Watch the author kill off Wight and replace him for something like a loli dragon 😂

Supporter
@BlackMonday Agreed, Wight is tens of times more useful than the ancient elf in terms of knowledge and ability. But sadly like you said, no tiddy = no power-up.

Dex-chan lover
Wight is such a badass. So glad all his contracted demons aren't just cute monster girls. If he gets destroyed or whatever, I'd be mega pissed. I love me some cute girls, but sometimes you just gotta have a bro mixed in for balance. Bonus points if he is actually strong and can hold his own.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackMonday
literally
princess-bride-meme-600x330.jpg

@BlackMonday nah, Wight isn't in the main party because he was made using an imitation medal, so he's not as powerful as other 3 (but he is technically the 4th most powerful monster in Procel's arsenal)

Not all is lost yet though, but that's spoiler territory

Users who are viewing this thread