Maou-sama, Retry! R - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
cat-moar.gif

Dex-chan lover
Heh, it's funny actually. Of all the girls interested in Hakuto romantically, Organ is actually the most normal...
The crazy doctor is a psycho...
The little girl is just a little girl, unless a serious time skip happens no thanks...
The Saintesses are all delusional, to a different degree. They can't be called normal...

I mean, I'm not expecting much romance in this. But well, every girl interested in Hakuto is not normal, and Organ is the least abnormal.

Dex-chan lover
Turned off the barrier, saw that the bad guy had an assault barrier in armor form, turned the assault barrier on so they could fight on even terms.
Not even that. He turned the barrier on when he saw that he was a piece of shit to be trampled upon most thoroughly and shown his place beneath the true Demon Lord's heel.

Group Leader
didn't he turned barrier off just to see his attacks in log window?
Yes. In the Light Novel, he turns it off and receives an attack. He then checks the log window to see how much dmg was dealt and saw his skills were literally recovering any dmg taken. So he realized that the dude is a total flop and decides to "educate" him.

Well, many details are skipped in the Manga. That's how it's always been.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, pacing works completely different depending on media. In writing you can be a lot more detailed about information and abstract concepts, while pictures can provide much more in the way of physical descriptions without affecting the pace. And if you add anime you also have the pace character speak and move at.

Sometimes you end up with an adaptation that's very similar, but most of the time that wouldn't work nearly as well as re-writing parts of it for the purpose of delivering a comparative experience.

Aggregator gang
just asking, I don't get the thing about Akane. is it like: if you tried to use a medal in the game she would take over for the deal and decide to give you the item you want or not like a moderator of some sort. therefore he was scared she was gonna pop up and refuse his request for the neutralizer?

Group Leader
just asking, I don't get the thing about Akane. is it like: if you tried to use a medal in the game she would take over for the deal and decide to give you the item you want or not like a moderator of some sort. therefore he was scared she was gonna pop up and refuse his request for the neutralizer?
Not exactly, It's just that she is like a proxy or middleman of some sort. She gets a complete outfit change along with a personality change. At least that's what i inferred from the LN

Dex-chan lover
Akane is that schoolgirl I used to play as on subway surfer. Felt like her backflips were faster

Dex-chan lover
Yes. In the Light Novel, he turns it off and receives an attack. He then checks the log window to see how much dmg was dealt and saw his skills were literally recovering any dmg taken. So he realized that the dude is a total flop and decides to "educate" him.

I partly still wonder, what abilities did that armor of that dude have. Basically just nullification of dmg under a vertain level? Similar to like in Overlord?

I am normally quite a fan of such details and information.

Group Leader
I partly still wonder, what abilities did that armor of that dude have. Basically just nullification of dmg under a vertain level? Similar to like in Overlord?

I am normally quite a fan of such details and information.
Probably? It was an Armour that had regeneration = infinite armour health.
Plus he mentioned that it blocks all physical and magic dmg. So probably nullify any dmg taken below a certain level.

Users who are viewing this thread