Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Aggressor

@Doopington
Oh wow, I didn't know. Ron and I will make a TL note page to explain that reference in the next chapter. Thank you for pointing that out.

Sorry, none of us watch Gundam and Trinary Star is an actual technical (ish?) so it totally went through my head.

Dex-chan lover
I love this freakin story almost as much as Overlord. This upcoming scene in the LN was dope, hopefully the manga lives up to it.

Fed-Kun's army
I usually hate it when they change focus to other side character (looking at you "ugly human with a tomboy dragon god and yandere spider") but I really love this hero, hes mysterious, do what he think is right, dont give a fuck about thots (bro before hoe)

Aggregator gang
@Uglybastard: Makoto is still on an acceptable level, in Saitama (Caped Baldy)'s case, he often becomes a cameo of the story in which he is supposed to be the main character.

Fed-Kun's army
@Azure_1802 Lol, they shouldve named it Garu main or something instead. I stop reading OPM at Monster lair assault arc, at that point I feel like Garu is a MC not Saitama and I dont find him that interesting at all (thick plot armor, high Marie sue power, ....)

Fed-Kun's army
@ultraleaf
>implying he's not just a massive flaming fag and asked the gods for a bara harem instead of the usual big tiddy collection
I'm hoping that is the case because I quite like the character already

I am not sure about the Btraves gender, can be a reverse trap fujoshi.

Thank you for the chapter 13 update. I was finally able to binge the rest and catch up

Fed-Kun's army
....dual wielding a greatsword and a flail?
huh....never expected to see this combo except in AC Valhalla lol

Users who are viewing this thread