Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki

Dex-chan lover
i cant take this manga serious anymore after edgyhauser shows up with gun McEdgy lmao this manga is sucha mess

Dex-chan lover
some stuff i've picked over reading the first 9 chapters and raised my concerns on the story:

• using tech being, you know, half-beast/beasts/magical creatures (where's the magic in your fantasy stories, you hack?).

• the whole ordeal from the human's pov is rather shallow.

• demi-human's/beasts/magical creatures behave strictly like your average human.

• the comedic tid bits are bad.

• generally speaking, characters have little to no depth.

• mc being your idealistic idiot (sasuga japan).

• DEM everywhere.

overall, (so far) seems like the author only knows how to write one kind of series and, in this particular one, that pattern, fails spectacularly. The MGR similarity doesn't help.

This went from fantasy isekai to op mecha isekai. Mc kills normal fodder mercilessly, yet leaves alive the 2 girls who he could barely beat and have them become stronger so they can fight him later on for no reason💀.

this is like overcooked/soggy noodles. it goes down
a51ea5f0b04a5fc1942fa2c563f84eca347cb66a_hq.jpg

but its not very good.

3 noodles out of 10

@TwilightFaze

Well, actually the author has dropped a few hints already, the beastmen indeed seem to be an "invasive species", since they are
aliens from another world
; remember how the world has two moons, the second was hinted to a
massive artificial object
, also if you try to go to space
you get destroy be some kind of defence system, probably from the"ship" aka the second moon

So, this world is either a parallel world or
earth's future after aliens arrived and disrupted the ecosystem
; going by the story I would say it's the latter.

The first few chapter was okay, u wish it would be better next. But, well... idk "how to say this nicely" about the continuations, well, its just cringe. (笑)

P.S. Kakushigoto Reference "(笑)"

@Jzc136 I think
it's an alien experiment, neither the humans nor the demihumans are native to the planet, or demihumans were dropped on the planet to see how the humans would react to other sentient races that weren't human. The humans may think that, for whatever reason, killing all of the demihumans will free them from this alien test. I don't think the demihumans know who or what they are

Bruh c'mon boys most of us are just here cause of the big tits in the cover and all the massive oversized boobs in this manga. Honestly they made this hella ecchi to stay relevant, all the girls either have watermelon boobs or are flat lolis. Other than that the plot for this manga is pretty shit and badly executed, still cant get over how mc let the 2 girls who were op and almost killed him stay alive for no reason, letting them come back even stronger to get in your way🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Why is there a loli tag, but no oppai/kyonyuu tag? That would give wrong impression to some, lol.

It is surprising that i find the human side despicable and i want them to be punish and i do not hold any remorse towards them?...honestly those 2 big tit girls care die for all i care... i just dont like humans on this manga...

@Balance12 I think that's the point, to make the humans so comically evil that you side with the demon/demihumans by default. Personally I'm hoping there's some plot twist whereby the humans are actually justified in their actions somehow or else it would be a boring story.

Users who are viewing this thread