Maria no Danzai - Ch. 6 - Lies In The Color Of The May Lily

Dex-chan lover
yl0zkg.jpeg

I think this flower that’s blocking her face is called a Lily of the Valley, which happens to also be a poisonous type of flower. Wondering if there might be some other meaning behind it, maybe a flower nerd can offer insight here.

Dex-chan lover
Really dont want to compare this manga with that one, but the first villain is a creepy that depend for le main villain so bad and the next one is kinda like some HS prostitution ring... what... is this just some coincidence or the new formula that japan found and like bros?

Dex-chan lover
Really dont want to compare this manga with that one, but the first villain is a creepy that depend for le main villain so bad and the next one is kinda like some HS prostitution ring... what... is this just some coincidence or the new formula that japan found and like bros?
INB4 one of the murderers is a cult leader too just like the other revenge manga whose name I can't remember right now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so the girl is next.... and the another 2 face look very disposable for this kind of manga...
so that make 4 easy target out of 5?
the dad seems to be absolutely clueless tho, he is freaking talk with the one that destroy his family as if speaking with innocence young boy, feel like the dad vs mom is inevitable.

Banned
First of all, what's appeared in this chapter isn't a HS prostitution ring, it's a HS extortion with sexual assault ring. Secondly, don't be so goddamned coy and don't assume that everyone knows what manga you're talking about when you make statements like that. What manga are you talking about?

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that either the dad knows and is pretending, or truly is blissfully ignorant. But then again, since when have my hunches been correct? :slap:
It's going to be that he doesn't know. That is always how it goes. It'll drag on with him and Maria unknowingly on opposing sides for however long and then 40 chapters down the line they'll confront each other once he figures out Maria's true identity yadda yadda.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei on to the next victim!

Anyway, now you know why she divorced her husband. Let's put aside if he knows or not. If anything, his sense of justice would prevent Maria to punish the kids like this. The best thing he could do is to put them in jail and that's it. I have a feeling Okaya somehow will take benefits from this man and lead him to a fact about Maria's identity.

Thank you for the translation as always!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so far so good, even with some cliches on board, but I really hope for one thing:
This manga should focus only in the main group of scumbags and dont bring a "new group" for the FMC get revenge on (maybe after the death of her husband, if that ever happens), like Juujika no Rokunin is doing now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
First of all, what's appeared in this chapter isn't a HS prostitution ring, it's a HS extortion with sexual assault ring. Secondly, don't be so goddamned coy and don't assume that everyone knows what manga you're talking about when you make statements like that. What manga are you talking about?
I think they’re referring to Juujika no Rokunin

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that either the dad knows and is pretending, or truly is blissfully ignorant. But then again, since when have my hunches been correct? :slap:
I think he's suspicious but he doesn't have any hard evidence so he'll take him at his word for now. His son's "suicide" is a closed case on the books.
My guess is he'll start piecing the evidence of these killings together to make him suspicious of why these guys are being targeted. This will lead into a final confrontation with his ex-wife before she can enact her plan on the final guy. she confesses to him and begs him to let her get his revenge. He refuses her and arrests he can't bring himself to break his code of honor and dedication to the law.

Epilogue has him finding all the evidence his son left behind, watching all of it then getting his revenge after the bully graduates.

Double-page supporter
sheesh that was short pls just kill shikimi in the most cruel way too pls oh but dont forget okaya shall receive much more cruel and sick way to die

Users who are viewing this thread