Maria no Danzai - Ch. 7 - The Nest Of The Red Spider

Dex-chan lover
That is a very cool twist on the classic "red strings" board. Functionality aside, it plays to the title better and also looks more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
First. Sorry for the slight delay. I was doing the editing of the chapter while running on a generator because a typhoon hit my area. Luckily, it already past. Though, electricity may not be up in a few days hence I used the generator.

Second. I was rushing the chapter and left out a couple of important details. I will edit the chapter once the generator opens again. This are the important details.

TL/N: Love Street Hotel is a nickname for the area known as Dōgenzaka (道玄坂) in the Shibuya part of
Tokyo in Japan.

TL/N: The badger game is an extortion scheme or confidence trick in which the victims are tricked into
compromising positions in order to make them vulnerable to blackmail. Its name is derived from the
practice of badger baiting.

Again, sorry for the delay and rushed quality.
Thank you for your hard work, and stay safe out there.

Still, the badger game, huh? So that's what they call pulling victims into blackmail-types of situations? Is that a form of honey trap, or is that the name people call some women?

Dex-chan lover
First. Sorry for the slight delay. I was doing the editing of the chapter while running on a generator because a typhoon hit my area. Luckily, it already past. Though, electricity may not be up in a few days hence I used the generator.

Second. I was rushing the chapter and left out a couple of important details. I will edit the chapter once the generator opens again. This are the important details.

TL/N: Love Street Hotel is a nickname for the area known as Dōgenzaka (道玄坂) in the Shibuya part of
Tokyo in Japan.

TL/N: The badger game is an extortion scheme or confidence trick in which the victims are tricked into
compromising positions in order to make them vulnerable to blackmail. Its name is derived from the
practice of badger baiting.

Again, sorry for the delay and rushed quality.
Absolute legend. Bro is translating for us even after a typhoon. All of the props to you

Dex-chan lover
I’m calling it, Maria is going to drive the girl to suicide for the next kill.

Dex-chan lover
Oohh, interesting. I wanna see the girl despair~

Thanks a lot for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, I wish this one has social ostracizion, not direct murder. Getting tired everyone just get killed right and left. Need new creative way of revenge you know.

Dex-chan lover
My only pet peeve currently is that the main guy shapes out to be a 5head criminal mastermind since they empasized that his father was a psychologist like that shit is hereditary. So i %100 believe she will get captured at some point after some career criminal levels of mindgames by him.
Oh, I feel there's a high likelihood of that as well. Due to certain elements introduced, I think a pyrrhic victory is in store for our "heroine", which fits thematically. In my view there's a couple " good" ending options, and a "best" ending option... None of which have her riding off into the sunset, but then again, that wouldn't really fit her mindset or the tone of the manga anyway.

Dex-chan lover
What a devilish woman

Thanks adobongmanok420 for another amazing translation, its really easy to see how much hard work and effort you put into your translations.

Dex-chan lover
I am still so on the fence about this manga lol. If its gonna be the same routine of "kidnap target then murder in saw style trap" I'll probably drop. I dig the idea of socially outcasting this character tho. That would be interesting. IDK hopefully it doesnt just doom itself like I said
I think Maria will eventually kill everyone, though I feel the real fun/interesting aspect of all of this is more of how she does about tormenting and toying with them before inevitably killing them off

Dex-chan lover
I am still so on the fence about this manga lol. If its gonna be the same routine of "kidnap target then murder in saw style trap" I'll probably drop. I dig the idea of socially outcasting this character tho. That would be interesting. IDK hopefully it doesnt just doom itself like I said
“Danny, listen, it's a manhunt… and they won't stop until we're both dead!”

Users who are viewing this thread