Maria no Danzai - Ch. 8 - The Price Of Thy Red Lies

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it indeed will go with the "500IQ highschooler criminal mastermind" route as i've feared. I knew this would happen as soon as they said his father was a psychologist.

"The violent psychopath of the group is missing so --> he is probably dead --> therefor(?) someone with resentment might be targetting us --> be careful y'all "

How convenient of a conclusion to reach.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it indeed will go with the "500IQ highschooler criminal mastermind" route as i've feared. I knew this would happen as soon as they said his father was a psychologist.

"The violent psychopath of the group is missing so --> he is probably dead --> therefor(?) someone with resentment might be targetting us --> be careful y'all "

How convenient of a conclusion to reach.
When the police detective shows up asking when the last time you saw somenone was, and you know the shit your co-consiprators in a murder get up to, then I don't think it is a totally unreasonable leap to make.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL!

Okaya thinking that Kowase might be killed isn't a "500IQ" move or whatchamacallit. I think that intelligent people tend to think of worst case scenario often times, especially in dire situation. Calling him a genius would be an exaggeration.
I'm not saying he's paranoid, nor he's a hyper-genius. Just "smart". Did that make sense?

Dex-chan lover
Defending trash to make trash bitch look bad.
Hilarious, cannot wait to see their end.

Dex-chan lover
With the way he and Maria were both blushing, I get the feeling that she gave him a sloppy toppy.
Do not be ridiculous, this type of dude would not be blushing from that.
He probably had diarrhea or something he does not want anyone to know.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL

that piece of shit dared to say UNJUSTIFIED?
Yeah, mother fucker really thinks he's above everything by the looks of it. Just sees everyone else as toys or something. Definitely doesn't see people as humans by the looks of it.

Dex-chan lover
I expect this to go pretty much the same route of that other rakunin something revenge manga. But this time instead of a love interest, the one getting messed up will be her instead.

Users who are viewing this thread