Maria no Danzai - Ch. 8 - The Price Of Thy Red Lies

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what you’re talking about. They were just messing around. The crazy fucker jumped off a cliff into traffic entirely on his own :pepela:
/s
Homie heard you can fly, but only once in your life and for a short bit.

Contributor
"unjustified resentment"

Perfect choice of words for a complete psychopath of a villain. This is a very fitting way for this female bully's comeuppance to begin, by giving her a taste of her own medicine. I presume that after she's completely destroyed, following her will be... Onikawa? Wasn't that gyaru-oh looking dude's family name Kinugawa? I'm kinda confused.

@adobongmanok420 with 7 scanlated chapters already released, I would suggest for you to make a Group here on MangaDex. Doing so allows information of your group's releases to be submitted to MangaUpdates to help people know scanlation of this manga is ongoing (they do not accept info on "No Group" releases), plus if you're the group leader you can claim the created group (following instructions) to receive the role of Group Leader here on MD, this comes with increased editing permissions for example. If this is a solo project, a 1-person group is also allowed.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it indeed will go with the "500IQ highschooler criminal mastermind" route as i've feared. I knew this would happen as soon as they said his father was a psychologist.

"The violent psychopath of the group is missing so --> he is probably dead --> therefor(?) someone with resentment might be targetting us --> be careful y'all "

How convenient of a conclusion to reach.
When someone is aware to have so much bad karma after them is actually way more absurd that such option is not even considered.

Group Leader
"unjustified resentment"

Perfect choice of words for a complete psychopath of a villain. This is a very fitting way for this female bully's comeuppance to begin, by giving her a taste of her own medicine. I presume that after she's completely destroyed, following her will be... Onikawa? Wasn't that gyaru-oh looking dude's family name Kinugawa? I'm kinda confused.

@adobongmanok420 with 7 scanlated chapters already released, I would suggest for you to make a Group here on MangaDex. Doing so allows information of your group's releases to be submitted to MangaUpdates to help people know scanlation of this manga is ongoing (they do not accept info on "No Group" releases), plus if you're the group leader you can claim the created group (following instructions) to receive the role of Group Leader here on MD, this comes with increased editing permissions for example. If this is a solo project, a 1-person group is also allowed.
A bit late on my reply, but I started the group now.

Contributor
A bit late on my reply, but I started the group now.
Thank you for considering my suggestion. I have now submitted both the group info and release info to MangaUpdates (pending approval, but everything should get approved in a day, more or less).

Dex-chan lover
I dont know man. Someone should teach her microsoft excel or something. The probably used the whole roll of red threads.

Users who are viewing this thread