Maria no Danzai - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - A Complete Mess

Dex-chan lover
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn why can't we just have maria doing calculated messed up shit
like this is is nice and all but eh idk

i think ill just read to see how it goes but im slipping off 😭
We can't have that because Yuda is fucking shit up by being unpredictable

Dex-chan lover
I'm just expecting the author to BS that the police can't find any DNA evidence, or more believable, that their ringleader (or his dad?) will pull some strings.
Or that they won't bother to do a proper procedure because it's just Taiichiro, the guy who abused his own kid even though it was never proven

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap that chapter was dumb as shit....
Still, thanks a lot for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
AFAIK every legit self-defense instructor will tell you to RUN as far away from any guy with a knife. You can disarm him if you're a better fighter, but you'll most likely be injured in the attempt. There's also no guarantee that the knife-wielding guy is a worse fighter than you. I'm not sure if they teach the same for police officers, or Japanese police officers to be exact though.
Yes, because knife fights suck. If you try to engage, you're going to get cut in some way. I admitted Father cop here is at a disadvantage compared to a normal cop that has a baton, knife resistant clothes/gear, and pepper spray because he was too stupid to grab a weapon or some gear while tricking the kid.

Next to tasers or pepper spray, which are still risky if they don't work (especially if the suspect is on drugs), I think guns and keeping distance is still the best and safest.
So is shooting at the person with an air to surface missile. Doesn't make the person doing it less of a bitch for using unnecessary levels of force considering once again that every police force across the entire planet has been able to deal with little shits using bladed weapons for centuries without needing guns. Other people even pointed out how easily that's going to kill other people to you. It's almost like you want there to be random dead bodies because you think police should be psychopaths who don't care about collateral damage.
I'm just expecting the author to BS that the police can't find any DNA evidence, or more believable, that their ringleader (or his dad?) will pull some strings.
Probably some other form of bullshit. Japan normally upon finding proof of one crime likes to pile on extra crimes to frame a person with so if the writer is willing to make a gamble this kid might be framed for all of the crimes.

Dex-chan lover
If this was America, that kid would be shot dead immediately. Also, Guda is again proving that he's a liability and will need to be dealt with.

Dex-chan lover
Probably some other form of bullshit. Japan normally upon finding proof of one crime likes to pile on extra crimes to frame a person with so if the writer is willing to make a gamble this kid might be framed for all of the crimes.
That would be an ironic twist: Kinugawa getting his ass framed for Kowase and Shikimi's deaths

NIB

Dex-chan lover
kwab, no wonder why his son was a little bitch.
I love that his first and only reaction after the beat up is her ex-wife and not a single word for his dead son, Maria was right to divorce him.

Last edited:
Oh, I know I could not win. I'm just disappointed in the fact about how his wife (SCHOOL NURSE) could basically beat up this kid. The husband is a cop and has done actual training to learn to take down men. Remember: Japan does not have guns. Their police learns martial arts meaning how to defend themselves.
maria didn't even attack him yet

the dad tried his best.... I know.... Just... damn, this dad is kinda.... pathetic? I get he loves his ex-wife but imagine someone who didn't do training in the police force suddenly takes out the shitheads who made your son die along with believing that he committed suicide.

He's a good character to show what happens when you try to move forward while being unable to make any progress in contrast of the beloved Mama Maria. I guess I expected a little more in thinking about their son
HOW IS HE PATHETIC.....I THINK WOMEN WHO SELL THEMSELVES ARE ALSO PATHETIC, DO U AGREE?

Users who are viewing this thread