Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 7 - The Cursed Magic Stone And The Letter That Crossed The Sea

Double-page supporter
Oh thank God I thought that would be a plot thread that would dangle for almost a hundred chapters before being resolved. Glad to see it's happening soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Eat da dark stone, nom nom!
And good the Claude thing doesnt seem something that lingers in the background for years now i guess?

That Shopowner-san tho....

Dex-chan lover
>fabulous man ass-clevage on the first page

Why.

Also dark stone is probably like dullahan and will submit to him.

Dex-chan lover
Nice how the shop owner has no strange tastes whatsoever. Flamboyant doesn’t mean he’s Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs...And that girl is sweet and all, but he clearly has higher peerage.

Dex-chan lover
Shop Owner-san seems like the sensible type, their personal tastes aside. I can see a reliable ally in the future.

Speaking of the future, the wife has come chasing her husband-to-be it seem. Better welcome her properly, Ain.

Aggregator gang
Jeeze at least cover your butt crack nobody needs your ass hair on display

Fed-Kun's army
@Sep10trion Not really tho? She is the daughter of an Archduke, sure, thats "lower" then his status as Crown Prince and therefore future King of a Kingdom, but its more than high enough to marry to a future King.

Aggregator gang
They do appear to see Hyme as a nowheresville podunk of a country, which would 'lower the value' so to speak.
That's what the Archduke was worried about.

Fed-Kun's army
@Variousletters Dont think they do so much, Hyme is certainly a smaller, less powerful and less advanced Kingdom, but its important enough for a "garantue" from the first king and to marry the daughter of the King to. If it was too low the daughter of some somewhat important noble would have been enough to get the trade together after all, doesnt need to be a princess to make a bond between nations.

So, not a great power, but not "unimportant" either i think

Fed-Kun's army
@cor3zone Well, that she found another source of the minerals they want does more, but that they broke the agreement certainly crushes any trust that was there, so it is indeed way less likely that the kingn agrees to another marriage. Especially considering he seems very doting and cut all diplomatic ties for the broken agreement, so she couldnt even send a letter directly.

Its easier to get him to let her merry his grandson tho if the boy loves her, after all she would have to come to Ishtalica, since he is the one who has/gets a title ect, and she would only be "the wife of"

Double-page supporter
It's also a way for the Archduke to get his Granddaughter out of a country that's likely about to go downhill fast. Putting her into a place of safety. Can also act as a signal for Ishtalica that the Archduke's household is willing to work with them.

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith Precisely. It would be a marriage between individuals, not nations. She would probably need to become an Ishtalican denizen, rejecting her ties to Hyme.

Dex-chan lover
somehow I like this development...

you do not go to your waifu, your waifu goes to you...

wait... isn't that what happen in the first place with the arranged marriage between MC's mom and his "dad"?

Supporter
Hah, I approve of Magic Stone-san! A bit more eccentricity is needed with some of these manga characters, it's quite refreshing to see him.

Users who are viewing this thread