Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

Good? Or bad? I’d like to give it a try but would rather avoid inexplainable anguish and pain. It has a rating of 8 so I expect thing from it.

Aggregator gang
@Fillbot Had potential to be something good but it devolved into the usual, especially with the school arc-- who am I kidding... this ain't an arc, it is THE SETTING

its fine, dont know why you guys saying its average. Average would be some dumbass is sent to another world and gets a free elf after chapter 2. This really isnt that common of a setting ngl.

@OasisRyder I think the word you're looking for is "defected," and yes.

@Thoxi1026 It's kind of a "feel-good" manga, so as long as you're not looking for something edgy it's OK. Not a lot of comedy or drama, but it's not slice-of-life either.

@AMicrowave I have a feeling this is going to be one where they spend eternity at school with occasional outings. Then 20 chapters later they mention what happened to the family, while the little girl goes on break back to her country.

Which is disappointing because it started off interesting with a strong start but these last 4-5 chapters are shorter and I'm losing interest.

its bad. it makes me want to throw up but why do I keep reading it? because Isekai.

I really really like this cuz this manga reminded me of ff15 not because its isekai.

Well to be fair, the isekai element isnt much revealed since he doesnt force our world knowledge into the current world... so me likey.

I like this because its is somehow similar or some vibes of it that it feels like final fantasy 15, some plot of it is similar to it minus the isekai. im not gunna be mad if it followed the same plot. Im a sucker for ff

I havent read the novel so i might be wrong

Fed-Kun's army
generic "oh no i got trash skill with bad name aaa what do now? but wait it actually good with super special effect!!!!"

Oh shit, it's an isekai manga that's actually good! Bookmarked
I love this different approach. Instead of the typical "you're on your own kid" he already has a loving mother from the start and soon after gets a lover and friends! The fact that he starts off as royalty makes it a lot more chill and enjoyable to read.

well to be honest if he wasnt a
dryad with a mutated absorbtion ability his
toxin decomp x would have been a minor gimmick or only a tool to earn money.

if i had to criticize anything from an objective pov it would be his early awakening
as a dryad
there was some good growth and story potential missed in that plot point.
then again thats probably the reason no story is perfect there will always be something to criticize if one is honest( its like beating an unknown maze in a set amount of time... meaning you cant go explore every avenue)
which makes anyone actually voting 10* look pretty funny

the artstyle isn't really that good in my preferences but the story is pretty good, i recommend reading it.

Can get this every week?

Naa...
to be honest almost all best reincarnation manga get monthly update 😢😢😢

Double-page supporter
This is actually pretty good and it's Tl'd by LHT, who woulda thunk it

Users who are viewing this thread