Matagi Gunner - Ch. 43 - Something Only I Wouldn’t Miss

Dex-chan lover
After-shot fight? May I ask what that is?
Fighting after the first shot. Either it's dead, or it runs away. If the animal doesn't already know where the attacker is from, it's extraordinarily rare for them to look for who shot them.

That's very different in a free for all shootout.

Dex-chan lover
He got fired a month ago, and he was clean-shaven then?

WHERE THE #%&!* DID HE GET ALL THAT BEARD FROM? In one month? It takes forever to grow that much.

Dex-chan lover
Fighting after the first shot. Either it's dead, or it runs away. If the animal doesn't already know where the attacker is from, it's extraordinarily rare for them to look for who shot them.

That's very different in a free for all shootout.
So basically, and please excuse the analogy I'll use here, it's that state of panic most gamers get the moment a sniper fires one off in a BR, Tactical FPS and the like? Because if so, as someone that plays CoD MW2 DMZ (yes, I have poor taste, so what?), I understand COMPLETELY, both as the hunter and hunted. Because the moment I so much as hear the bullet fly pass me/ into my armor plates, I immediately gtfo of that bs.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, how exactly will Matagi Gunner function if Yamano has no weapon? He's the main threat! I think Sofia has the right to question what's happening.

What did Hino ascertain from the hunting match and the scrim? Yamano doesn't show any incompetence in gameplay, but perhaps he's not truly thinking like a gamer.

Speaking of, Yamano hands seem to be shaking. Why is this? Is it his age, or something else?

Dex-chan lover
After-shot fight? May I ask what that is?
Others have explained it but I'll add a little bit. Hunter hunt one target. Once it's dead, they collect the loot. But that's not gonna work in the game. That's his weakness.

But another thing is, they can still hunt without weapon. They can track and direct their teammates who will act as the weapon. Playing without a weapon can teach him how to be more careful with his hp because he can't fight back when the enemies attack

Oh, how exactly will Matagi Gunner function if Yamano has no weapon? He's the main threat! I think Sofia has the right to question what's happening.

What did Hino ascertain from the hunting match and the scrim? Yamano doesn't show any incompetence in gameplay, but perhaps he's not truly thinking like a gamer.

Speaking of, Yamano hands seem to be shaking. Why is this? Is it his age, or something else?
Old age usually comes with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome due to a variety of health issues. Many Pro-gamers who are in their mid to late 20s and early 30s develop this during their career because of repeated hand motions (Because of intense hand movement required for high level play). Now combine the two and Gramps is getting the symptoms twice as hard.

Dex-chan lover
what kind of hair tonic he used to make those beard grew in a month lmao. give me the brand!

Users who are viewing this thread