Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 137 - Towards Shangri-La, Once More

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time we've seen that God? I didn't even remember that alchemist one until he showed up last chapter. So unless they've shown them all before, this makes one that we haven't actually seen yet?

Also there's no way Tenka's not going to get interrupted here, both because its a manga and the fact that so many chiefs are walking around and a lot of them could care less about a man cleaning the bath. A few of them besides Tenka would gladly join him too.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time we've seen that God? I didn't even remember that alchemist one until he showed up last chapter. So unless they've shown them all before, this makes one that we haven't actually seen yet?

Also there's no way Tenka's not going to get interrupted here, both because its a manga and the fact that so many chiefs are walking around and a lot of them could care less about a man cleaning the bath. A few of them besides Tenka would gladly join him too.

The fan service goes pretty far in this, I wouldn’t discount anything short of p in v, and they might even pull a tsugumomo “thigh sex” dodge.

Dex-chan lover
They all got shown off in ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
I won't be happy if something happens to my girl Tenka. I will riot

Dex-chan lover
if Akane (oshi no ko spoilers for any anime only, don't! )
survived her death flags in oshi no ko aaaand the alabama flags were also shut down
I can expect Tenka to survive hers

It's either going to be Tenka dying, which would stop Kyouka from getting elected, so the God's plan goes ahead. Or Tenka will get the lending giving Yuuki this arc power up. And the reward will be going all the way.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww yiss, Tenka gonna get it. But that first page... why the hell is Kyouka so damn tall? She dwarfs Yuuki there.
perspective.
you can see at second page, that Kyouka position is in front of Himari and Yuuki.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah Tenka supremacy is on once again. She really balances sensuality with wholesomeness well in her own way.
Also, the way she moves around Yuuki and remembering she is voiced by Uchida Maaya is just chef's kiss

Users who are viewing this thread