Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 138 - A Turbulent First Day

Dex-chan lover
I bet on the next chapters, the gods will attack the headquarters interrupting the trial and in the midst of the chaos Yuuki will be saved by Tenka but she will either die or gets heavily injured in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Darth_Vader_Noooo_Banner.jpg

Th fact that I’m sure she would have happily joined in only makes me more sad at the interruption.

Still, big things are happening. This was the best time to call out the agency, with those in “Power” all involved.

Dex-chan lover
Will this reach Team Medical Dragon-tier of politics dispute or will it be a good showing of war of words ala GATE? Either way I'm extremely invested more than ever now. Chiefs 1, 6-9 seems like a solid vote for Kyouka, but I'm certain Ren didn't win her position before without relying on her silver tongue. It's also a bit possible that Tenka will be barred from voting here, depending on how they will rule her actions, so Ren still has the upper hand.
I still need to finish TMD, but I’m still super pissed that the “super” team he assembled only performed ONE surgery at their peak, before it seemed like they shattered and floated away in the wind…

Dex-chan lover
That is a ballsy move if I've ever seen one.

I can see it working... if this wasn't a closed-room conference.

The Onmyou agency is the type of organization that has so many skeletons that trying to open such a closet would be nothing short of a diplomatic nightmare... which obviously any politician is averse to like the plague.

There are people in the room who would very much, from a moral standpoint, not like what they do... but will they take Kyoka's side? That is more complicated.

There are those that seem a little too neutral to the point I don't know what they may think... Ezo kinda falls in that category.

And in last... even if this starts a discussion about the agency, there is no guarantee it will really affect Ren's standing, truth be told... she is too powerful, and it doesn't take a genius to see her ego is too big, it is better to keep her on a "leash", the privileges the position of commander gives her serve too as a deterrent of her going rogue.
I did get an uncomfortable FMA vibe from this meeting. Poor Roy…

Dex-chan lover
This tittle is so brainless. Not a word about relationships. We've been interrupted and we're completely throwing out all feelings ( just like after every “reward”). Then there's the appearance of a sister who hasn't been seen in a thousand chapters and whose background is still mostly unknown.
Seriously, the only thing that drags it all up is the talent of the artist.
Is this your first shounen harem? Also, we know plenty about Yuuki’s sister, if not everything. What do you mean by this?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anyone is going to die for real in this manga. Remember even the villains that "died" are still "alive" in the MC's soul or something like that.
If the manga does not have the courage to kill the bad guys, it for sure isn't going to kill Tenka.
I’m very much in line for them not having the “courage” to kill anyone. As I’m sure most coming from Akame ga Kill will agree…

Dex-chan lover
I have been tricked 100s of times, in soo many manga and anime, but still when Tenka had her hands on his buckle... FUCK we were THIS close. ...

AnyWAY what a SHOT from Tenka and Kyouka!! I'ts about time to put some pressure on the agency

Users who are viewing this thread