Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Lightning Quake in Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Fukuma's body feeling different gave her away. Incredible. Looks like she's no slouch is combat, which is intimidating. I'm impressed she was smart enough to bring backup. And surprising no one, the gate got obliterated. Cute how Kyouka's all "I'm not an outsider, I'm his girlfriend master!"

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry but... from where do they get this confidence?

Sure Fukuma's abilities are a mystery for the most part, but the electric guy was cubberstomped by Touka, and sure her ability is broken but he seems pretty simple ability-wise.

There are two captains, and six agents to offer support... this is a Rorschach situation... and they aren't Rorschach in this.
They also don't have to worry about protecting civilians. Just beat the shit out of some gods of thunder

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope Tenka shows up sometime during the fight and Raizen loses his cool. She wouldn't need to land the final blow on him, just her being there would do a huge blow to his big ego.

As for Fukuma, I haven't decided which of these two options I prefer: Bell somehow breaking out of the card during the fight and killing Fukuma herself OR the commander showing up, going apeshit over what Fukuma did to Bell, and then wiping the floor with her.

Frankly, I doubt any of my 3 desired events will happen, but I would love to see them 😁

Banned
Alright
Even if these two are God of Thunder they do realised that they are inside a remote dimension fully controlled by the corps and the place filled with captains, right?
Not to mention literally outside of the gates they have other squads stations there waiting for their turns to come inside. Even if the God of Thunders won on the inside they still have to deal with those on the outside

Dex-chan lover
Alright
Even if these two are God of Thunder they do realised that they are inside a remote dimension fully controlled by the corps and the place filled with captains, right?
Not to mention literally outside of the gates they have other squads stations there waiting for their turns to come inside. Even if the God of Thunders won on the inside they still have to deal with those on the outside
And? Kyo just confirmed that she can't determine Fukuma's strength (which implies she's holding back).

Rairen was strong enough to not immediately get ripped apart by Tenka in their last battle and even said he could have continued fighting before he got saved by Shikoku and she didn't disagree with him.

The only real heavy hitters here is Yuuki, Kyouka, Himari and that's it.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, I'm impressed at myself for actually guessing what Fukuma was saying before checking the note at the end. I'm getting better at understanding some basic Japanese phrases and expressions. ^^; (if only in audio)

Users who are viewing this thread