Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Lightning Quake in Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness the worst didn't happened. Thanks to Yuuki acute sense of touching, he can feel the difference between girls. Amazing.

This fight may become a tough fight, but with Varvara's ability which able to set a rule in certain space, then these two Gods of Thunder will be on their mercy.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for adding the explanation at the end of what Fukuma's lips formed for words.
I had a hint what it would have been, but its refreshing that someone walked the extra mile in form of a additional page to highlight it.

Appreciate that.

Dex-chan lover
The action here is going to be off the wall, I can't wait!

Thanks everyone over at Ards for the translation especially the notes at the end of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Mixed feelings about Bell probably not being really dead. On one hand, she was a pretty fun character, on the other, it really lowers the stakes.

Dex-chan lover
omegachad Yuuki realized, like we all expected, feelsgood

it would have been kinda cool to see Yuuki snap and get an unique form when overtaken by emotion, although it disrupts the "slave" theme, it can just be that he is a slave to his emotions, but for something of that caliber to happen, Bell would probably have to have been killed on screen, and i for sure dont want that to happen... Bell is for sure still alive

Dex-chan lover
Mixed feelings about Bell probably not being really dead. On one hand, she was a pretty fun character, on the other, it really lowers the stakes.
The moment she went in that card she was pretty much guaranteed a free rez.

Trust me, you never want to mention death around this author…

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I am saying this but the plot is actually intersting wtf?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Fukuma's specialty is infiltration, but... how many infiltrations has she actually done?
Is this a self proclaimed thing?
We know Kuusetsu is the youngest God, but we know so little about all the others.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry but... from where the fuck do they get this confidence?

Sure Fukuma's abilities are a mystery for the most part, but the electric guy was cubberstomped by Touka, and sure her ability is broken but he seems pretty simple ability-wise.

There are two captains, and six agents to offer support... this is a Rorschach situation... and they aren't Rorschach in this.
Who tf is “Touka”?? ☠️

Dex-chan lover
This is completely unrelated, but you just made me laugh by the way you write this comment. It's just like a certain villain of
Sentai Daishikkaku (Go Go Loser Ranger)
K? I am not familiar with that series. Explain?

Dex-chan lover
So yeah I'm gonna make a prediction. Multiple people perform lending on Yuki and he gets a 5 second mega boost, gets put in the sword, and they get a collateral on both dipshits, arc end

Users who are viewing this thread