Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - Little Ones

Dex-chan lover
Every god, I'm reminded how weak Kyouka is in comparison, lol.

I mean, it's not like she had a weak showing here—or ever, for that matter—but hard to believe she's going to be commander with that power level. Though looking at Varvara, maybe she's got the popularity/charisma for it.
Fr fr. Though I suspect Yuuki will eventually collect all powers from the other girls and there'll be some sort of event that "ranks up" the ability that would allow him to use the other forms and abilities even though Kyouka is the onr riding him. And likely the justification would be since "Yuuki is Kyouka's slave, then that means she's his power, and he has all those abilities so that means those are all her abilities"... or something like that is waht I think will happen. :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
If that guy got in yuuki's world. If yuuki comes to that realm......will he also join the fanservice? Because if so...

LESFKENGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Let’s be honest, if u knew someone had an ability that could just delete u upon touching u u also would prolly kinda want to not fuck around and find out lol

An ability that can one tap AND has no limitations to who it can one tap (as far as they’re aware) is kind of like the only threat in their eyes because the rest r dirt to them
But as we've seen this arc, she is VERY easy to assasinate. That's a major weakness. And her power will %100 be countered by the next gods in some shape or form i'm sure. Otherwise story won't have any more stakes at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I pity Bell and the Kyouka - they still are pretty much banged up but they will have to reward Yuuki next :kek: :lol:
That's not entirely accurate.
As previously the Reward Time was always delayed for sometime if one of the two in contract is somewhat injured and needed time to heal.
Because the Rewards are based on Yuuki's Subconscious feelings, he wouldn't want to be rewarded while the others are injured.

Dex-chan lover
Called it in chapter 121, but it's safe to say it's a running gag so it's pretty predictable

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter and its good to see that Bell is back safe and sound.

Anyway, how's everyone liking the anime so far? If I'm being honest, the first two episodes have been kind of mediocre. Not bad, but I was expecting better. The thing that has been annoying me, is that they keep slightly changing how scenes unfold for seemingly no reason. None of the changes have been too major, but idk, they're a tad irritating.
I'm not sold on the animation and the fact that they skipped/rushed some important info. For example, the sister is introduced in the 2nd episode while no one bothered to say that she is MIA in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sold on the animation and the fact that they skipped/rushed some important info. For example, the sister is introduced in the 2nd episode while no one bothered to say that she is MIA in the first place.
Yuuki says he wants revenge for her death in the first episode.

Dex-chan lover
That's not entirely accurate.
As previously the Reward Time was always delayed for sometime if one of the two in contract is somewhat injured and needed time to heal.
Because the Rewards are based on Yuuki's Subconscious feelings, he wouldn't want to be rewarded while the others are injured.
Now it made me think of another topic: aside from Tenka who doesn't seem to even want to use/synch Yuuki as a slave, can his sister, Aoba and the 2 other friends possibly synch with Yuuki through lending? I'm guessing that might be explored in the future of this story. I think Yuuki's reward from Aoba, if ever will be more do-M since in her time growing up with Yuuki, this has been the reinforcement that kept Yuuki on striving to become a good househusband/housekeeper (he might subconsciously expect M-things from his sister :LOL: )

Users who are viewing this thread