Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 129 - Varvara's Slave

Dex-chan lover
You guys forget that Ren Yamashiro is the current leader of the Mato Corps.

While the Mato Corps needs to be united to fight the Gods, at some point, there's going to have to be an internal shift. Ren being curious about Tenka is showing that Ren's noticing Tenka's actions and might take the initiative in approaching Kyouka and Tenka regarding Yuuki's sister.

The whole point of "Tenka acting weird" is to show that Ren is noticing Tenka's actions to some extent.

Her and Bell are the only 2 subs in the series what do you mean?

The dommy mommy in the series is the Azuma mom.
Bruh, it would be the LAMEST shit ever if this was all just about Ren finding out about Yuuki's sister because Tenka IS acting weird. She's been meeting with Yuuki's sister for quite a while by this point in the story. And up until now, she hasn't been acting ANY differently. But ever since they defeated Fukuma and Rairen, she has been acting odd. There would be no point in making Tenka 'act weird' if they were just going to have Ren catch onto Yuuki's sister. Like, she hasn't 'acted weird' at all up until now in regards to helping Yuuki's sister. Why would that suddenly start out of the blue if something wasn't going on with her?

Go back to chapter 127 and reread the part where Tenka congratulates Kyoka and Vavara. Even Kyoka notices something odd about her, it's not just Ren. Also, Tenka was suspiciously missing this chapter having ambiguous 'work' to finish.

Last edited:
I'm not happy that the only femsub reward in the series is the top spot, but #2 and #3 are great picks...

Thinking deeper on it though, it makes sense due to statistical selection bias. The maledom fans don't have many rewards to consider their favorite, so all their votes consolidated on that one.

Femdom fans have a higher variety of rewards to pick from so the votes are more spread.

I just hope it doesn't affect the identity of the series going forward.
What femdom? outside of couple of early rewards none of the rewards are femdom. Unless you believe multiple women bathing you(fubuki,kyuoka,tenka) , leglock makeout session(konomi), a 69(bell), full body tongue job(mira) and himari's reward sessions are somehow femdom. They are all geared towards soft-maledom to vanilla

I don't think it's a matter of femdom vs. maledom. It's popular because of the complete role reversal of the high and mighty Ren being compelled to act like a dog. It's the exact opposite of what she kept claiming that she was going to do to Yuuki.
Bro that's maledom. It even has subcategory-domination loss

Am I surprised that the doggy play is the most popular of the rewards... no, I am not.

And even less that the oyakodon came in second.

But the three-course meal coming in third seems at the same time appropriate and not high enough.
Himari Breastfeeding reward only 2nd???

Dex-chan lover
I'm super curious about what's up with Tenka, I hope they don't pull some Uno reverse and reveal that she's actually been a villain this entire time or something like that (but since this is written by the same author as Akame ga Kill, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened).

Also, I'm shocked that Kyoka managed to surpass Tenka in the popularity poll.
Not that surprising. Tenka is pretty mid

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, it would be the LAMEST shit ever if this was all just about Ren finding out about Yuuki's sister because Tenka IS acting weird. She's been meeting with Yuuki's sister for quite a while by this point in the story. And up until now, she hasn't been acting ANY differently. But ever since they defeated Fukuma and Rairen, she has been acting odd. There would be no point in making Tenka 'act weird' if they were just going to have Ren catch onto Yuuki's sister. Like, she hasn't 'acted weird' at all up until now in regards to helping Yuuki's sister. Why would that suddenly start out of the blue if something wasn't going on with her?

Go back to chapter 127 and reread the part where Tenka congratulates Kyoka and Vavara. Even Kyoka notices something odd about her, it's not just Ren. Also, Tenka was suspiciously missing this chapter having ambiguous 'work' to finish.
I wouldn't really get my hopes up for the other foreshadowing. Though it will actually be exciting if your expectation comes true.
This kind of internal distrust that causing discord inside will be perfect as Fukuma's stage but alas, she's out from the game already.

Users who are viewing this thread