Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - A Glimpse of the Dark

Dex-chan lover
Hattori looks a lot like the Hattori from Bakuman...coincidence?

🙃

>Tenka n.1
Did I get isekai’d to a parallel world where japan has good taste?

Dex-chan lover
He'll probably have to or they'll all kill one another. He is technically their slave so they could just kinda all "own" him. It'd be a question of custody, though.
@Epicredeemer

Also, I'd vote for Tenka just because she's the most interesting of the characters so far in my opinion. There's a lot of moving pieces in how she operates and it'd make for a good character study.

That fucking reaction from her was the best. The two will have a perpetual rivalry of trying to cockblock one another and I love it. @Faryshta

Dex-chan lover
Its kind of funny that his ordinaryness and hard working personality are what is drawing so many of these girls.

Now lets see if he can become a 'slave' of these new monster girls. I'm very curious what he'll look like.

Dex-chan lover
He's already communal property. There's not a massive difference between the two, tbh. Besides, he lives with all of them already and does all the housework. He's basically already married. @Faryshta

Dex-chan lover
Why they separate the poll for yuuki by his form lol. All his form combined, he was at least better than the jojo time stop girl. Also Ichika is best girl here 😂
This might be the only manga I remember that main fmc didn't get 1st place.

@Kyujyu

We Never Learn (BokuBen) had Sensei above everyone else unless you don't count that as a manga that actually has a FMC

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Yuukey thinking as a generic MC, how cute, and stupid.
The Ichika clone won the popularity poll, i'm not surprised tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread