Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Battle at the Hidden Village

Aggregator gang
welp no wonder Tenka have a huge lead on being #1 on the popularity poll

Aggregator gang
These girls... the first thing they do when they found him is trying to eat him 😆

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they actually sat down and had a conversation/parleyed before they fought. Not only is it in character for Yuukey to try and solve this amicably, but its in character for his sister to listen for the other commanders to try and help those affected. Plus the 6th's teleportation tactics to get in and out without fighting is genius and hilarious.

But that last page is absolutely fucking hilarious.

It's implied that she likes him for a few reasons. One is because he's outside of her direct control and she wants him under it. She wants what she can't have. The other is that he's already proved dependable enough in times of distress to be of use, whilst still being comforting enough as a a presence to let her "let her hair down" so to say. @dojinshi @shounenManic
m1.png
m2.png
m12.png

Dex-chan lover
I like the other heroines too but I have to admit that Tenka is best girl

hr5j7NS.jpg

Double-page supporter
Welp tenka triggered the nee chan but at least now they won't kill each other right? They'll just make them submit since yuuki intervened

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate when manga have conflicts which revolve around misunderstandings or lack of communication that could totally be resolved if one character, in the perfect position to explain the situation, were to speak up and say "hey actually we don't need to be fighting" or "there's a good solution for everyone" or whatever.

All it took to make me happy was two pages that went "okay so the protagonist who doesn't want these sides to fight explained why they shouldn't fight, but they don't trust each other so they're gonna fight anyway." 10/10 manga thanks for not making me mad about stupid protagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread