Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Battle at the Hidden Village

Supporter
It's funny how she aroused more killing intent at the "girlfriend proclamation" than at the "stand down and surrender" proclamation.

lmaoo! i love Tenka, there's a lot of great girls in this series but Tenka is by far the top in my opinion. I can see how she already is the most popular in the last poll.
Every scene with her is great and i love how she trolls with a smile on lol. Shes my best girl choice; even though i like a lot of them.

Group Leader
Ichika got more killing intent from Yuuki's onee-san just by trolling. This is her after being dumpred by Fuutaro.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane yes yes i got those reasons, they're just shallow for how obsessed she is for him,bolder with each chapter she appears in. hence why i said that thats just the way she is,which is fine.

I really want this stuff to be explained soon. Is the reward really what the MC wants? There’s no way he was thinking “I really want her to suck my finger right now” lol

Also, the mangaka must be taking that “best girl” poll to heart with how this chapter turned out.

@EdenSphinx i think it's more about the basic desire of himself now the situation right now, but the desire of his inner self. In other words he's a fetishist man don't judge

Users who are viewing this thread