Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Battle at the Hidden Village

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOH, that is NOT how you introduce yourself to the brocon Tenka, you are op but... a yandere brocon is a Force of Nature.

Double-page supporter
Oh well, she is an onee-chan after all, gotta keep otouto save from bad woman 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Tenka asserting dominance nice. She's not being forced to give any rewards but is going out of her way to lick his fingers. Getting licked by two chiefs nice

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, Kyouka bought that story about the research institute pretty easily. I mean, they're still gonna fight apparently, but I was sure she'd be more distrustful.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, Kyouka bought that story about the research institute pretty easily. I mean, they're still gonna fight apparently, but I was sure she'd be more distrustful.
She'd probably investigate after going back

Dex-chan lover
So they might work together? But they kinda just want to fight right now? Hmm… things are just getting stranger and stranger, but I feel like there might be a chance they will work together in the end, it just won’t be now. Also Tenka, the fuck? She had to do it because otherwise she couldn’t move anymore, you just did it because you could! Naughty naughty, bad Tenka!

Not during a mission, especially not a rescue mission, your subordinates are fighting to keep you safe right behind you, as you’re doing this. And then to go ahead and taunt Aoba, why? I mean everything you said was technically true, but she doesn’t know the intricacies of your relationship, to even call her sister, man are you playing with fire. Aoba on the other hand really does just do as she pleases huh, can’t wait to see this cat fight, except one of them can teleport and if she wanted to could probably grab a rock and teleport it into Aoba’s skull so…

Users who are viewing this thread