Mato Seihei no Slave

yet again, the human shuuki fall to their hubris and the more comprehensive training of the anti-demon corps, but Yuuki’s sister will be much tougher due to her being less arrogant and the mental conditioning/abuse she’s done to Yuuki that lets her order him around will make for a much tougher fight. Also gun afro, 10/10 fantastic chapter

Dex-chan lover
"as expected from my sister"

this "not-Ichika" lady is truly the best girl

Tenka and Aoba are the strongest ones so the fight is quite spectacular. Shushu and Sahara should manage against wounded Koko and destroyed Kuma. Himari and Yachiho are also winning against Naon and Akura. Are they going to kill or capture the demon girls? Tenka could throw them through a portal to where reinforcements are stationed.

Group Leader
Oh boy. The battle on the latest raw is better than the previous two. Can't wait for it to be translated.

Contributor
So I heard about how people disliked the fact that the previous two recent battles were curbstomps in favor of our heroes.

Somewhere in the distance, a monkey's paw curls.

I'm still fucking shook. Please don't fucking die, you were really growing on me.

Dex-chan lover
why would anyone think she
dies? lmfao
she's the most popular character by far. not to mention the author even said in the afterwords that he's banking on ecchi/cuteness for this manga. if it goes with the usual tropes, then the kyouka/yuuki combo will go nuts at tenka's supposed "death", then they wreck the sis/the one-horned while leaving them alive (just like the other battles) and come to a peaceful solution. koko has healing powers so i figure she's the one fixing the barely breathing tenka up.

@Galder
I dont think she is dead but if she is then im only here for the jojo girl. If she does live then the MC logically shouldnt turn down her advances too hard.

Oh no, now I want Tenka to win. She went from good to great to best girl so fast it's crazy.

This manga is really interesting and I enjoy it very much. I'm glad they didn't kill themselves, because that would be a lose. Tenka made a right decision. Her "future visions" look winsome. Now, these Gods of Thunder don't seem like enemies they can defeat 1:1, the Anti-Demon Corps need a strong advantage in numbers. Aoba could try to mouth beam the Gods, Himari could try to shoot them with her arm minigun, Kyouka could try to cut them with the sword, Shushu could become big and step on them, Sahara could power up and try to punch them and Yachiho could warn of an incoming attack. Don't know if Naon can phase through them.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope this series ends up getting an anime adaptation

Users who are viewing this thread