Mato Seihei no Slave

Whats so good about simps nowadays? shit is everywhere, still couldn't manage to go past 5 chapters... Akame Ga Kill gave Takahiro some creed but is just burning evrything away with this thing.

@Ardesc

Hey, thanks a lot for the work you put into the manga. If I may ask though, now that the volumes for the originally censored chapters are out, would it be possible to update the relevant scenes with the uncensored versions? Or would that be too much to ask for?

Dex-chan lover
@guillk i think the things he accomplished with minatosoft are praiseworthy as well (at least some of them).

Group Leader
@Ardesc An additional question, if you may. Will you also translate the extra for volume 5, the one with Shushu in it?

A screencap for the extra chapter (NSFW):
5YmrKzg.png

Dex-chan lover
@guillk
Calling him a simp is so dumb it's funny. We're definitely not reading the same manga.
He's not trying to get into her pants.

It's already been established that he has a heroism complex and wants to help people.

It's not like he always agrees with the leader either. When she went blind with fury and was about to chase down the one-horned, he went and helped their allies. You're just mad cause sexually he aint about that "rip their pants off and shove it in until they cry" life. Nothing wrong with a story having sexually assertive girls in it. Some of us actually prefer heroines like this.

@TitanAnteus Bro this is what means to overuse the word simp not knowing the meaning, smh. You just have to understand these people okay, understand that this is just the way their brain process. Take a deep breath my friend, you don't have to lower yourself to their level.

bruh they have a shroom that make the man wanna go snu snu.....
They must incorperate this immediately

I hate it that a lot of mangas give special powers only for women, it’s so fucking stupid, women in manga are always overpowered and have some sort of incredible strength, if u want to have strong women just write something that makes sense not something like: there is a new power but only women can use it, it just doesn’t make any sense. I’m not saying women shouldn’t have power but there needs to be a reason to why only women receive that power

Dex-chan lover
This may sound dumb but why certain chapters have uncensored nipples while others are blocked by the holy light

Dex-chan lover
@herbderb98 the manga used to be uncensored for a few hours after each chapter release on shonen jump +
sadly they abolished this (it may still be uncensored in the app but i don't use it so i dunno). the only surefire way to get uncensored chapters is the tankobon.

Fed-Kun's army
Even tho tenka is the best girl.... we all know the katana girl(I forgot her name) will win his heart... Didn't it says that once something enslaved by her that thing will be her slave until it die

Users who are viewing this thread