Mega Anniversary III Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
All right, fun time's over kiddo. You wanna shit on me, you can do it in DMs or else where.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrus
Also the people hating on me are just mad that I don't let them get away with breaking the rules. =)
They can be salty all they like. They know that when they cross the line, they'll get mutehammered.
I hate you, bigtiddyoneesan.
Not looking to flame, man, but I genuinely think that comments like these are why users disagree with your modding style. I'm aware that stifling retorts can be difficult at times, but it stands to reason that those with authority are held in higher regard when they don't flaunt their power or antagonize those beneath them.

And yes, inb4 witty 'clapback' or some such.

Group Leader
I hate you too, @bigtiddyoneesan
I hate you too, bigtiddyoneesan
but i kinda love, big tiddy onee san. Right, @MawMaw?
😊
ErqtXWrVEAEUfmj

I agree with @Zephyrus
You do you and I'll do me.
v

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
I could be the nicest moderator in the world and they would still dislike me for daring to punish them for breaking rules. Frankly, I don't care what they think. You do you and I'll do me.

Group Leader
I could be the nicest moderator in the world and they would still dislike me for daring to punish them for breaking rules. Frankly, I don't care what they think. You do you and I'll do me.

But you are not, and since you aren't, it's not hard to understand why they detest you, your moderating method, and your mannerism. They don't care what you think, either. But when you use your power to create a "rules for you, none for me" situation, of course they'll speak out. It wasn't really a smart idea to bait them to begin with and have this bickering back and forth. Perhaps it wasn't intentional, or maybe it was, I can't say for sure. At the end of the day, it's just internet glory. What is it worth?

For what it's worth, it doesn't seem like anyone got banned this time, or he'd be bragging about it.

If it's insurrection you're talking about, burning business and looting nation-wide fits the bill more than entering the Capitol and standing around.
I mean, the media even reported on a politician cleaning and picking up empty bottles the ebil Nazis had left behind, meanwhile a few months ago they were talking about "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" with multiple buildings burning behind their backs and blacks throwing rocks around...
P.S.
JLtpSJT.jpg

@bigtiddyoneesan

Welcome to the human experience. There have always been divisive politics in art. Only you didn't notice it when you were a child. It's been this way throughout human history. From paintings to sports competitions to writings to advertisers. This is our experience. Even science suffers it. Mainly due to the fools who argue vociferously against it with no valid evidence or proof to support their dogma.

In this case, there was no derailment due to politics. At least not on Zephyrus' side. All he said was that the attempt at the white house contributed to the late update. And really, your argument is the same one used against people who put politics in their art. It typically goes something like "why put politics in this show, I don't want to think about it here." Which is a very self-centered way of thinking. Because just because a specific person thinks a certain political issue doesn't effect them, there are those it does effect. But like I said before, everything is political. Usually people don't notice because some political stances being shown is viewed as "the norm." So it wouldn't be registered to them.

Staff
Super Moderator
OK, I didn't expect my off the cuff remark to start a shitstorm but here we are.

Let's not do this here anymore, thank you.

@Mr_Detective
There's not one set of rules for staff and another for users. We're all held to the same standard. If some people feel that way, I can't help that. As for how I treat some people on MD, I have no problems admitting that I dislike repeat offenders and trolls. Their problematic behavior is what got them punished in the first place. I don't feel any particular need to be nice to people who see the rules as something that gets in their way of "having fun". I'm just the Nazi mod that shuts down "free speech" and ruins fun for everyone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Staff
Super Moderator
@DrawGray
I dunno why you thought it was acceptable to use a racial slur, especially in a thread that staff is watching. Take a week off and consider reading our rules.

Double-page supporter
@hazzack thanks, but what time of video? it has a tematic? i'm going to vote, i just want to know vote for what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread