Mega Anniversary III Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads like these are one of the main reasons why I don't bother with forums

Fed-Kun's army
This thread is a real doozy ain't it?

Here, a cute penguin:
penguin-1.jpg

Yeah, this thread looked like a peaceful protest to me too. No one smashed in windows or beat cops with the american flag or sprayed cops with bear spray or hunted elected officials, in this thread.

Leave it to mods to start people trolling with controversial wordings and topics.

OTOH flame wars are a great way to increase community engagement.

MysteryCorgi should be the mod here, judging purely from manner.

Then again, maybe MysteryCorgi doesn't have the time required to mod.

I don't blame MysteryCorgi for that.

@Northern Same, the entire thing with the people "breaking in" stunk so hard I could smell it all the way here in Southern Ontario. And jump ahead to today, we find out that all the ringleaders being arrested are well known agent provocateurs with ties to antifa, bamn, and/or blm and/or various marxist groups. That agitated people to commit violence. Huh. Though I personally find the news story about various reporters(CNN, Vox, NPR to name a few) being directly imbedded with the people who are now being arrested...

huh...interesting again...

Smellin' like the "days of rage" bullshit with provocateurs trying to agitate people into violence. Those unfamiliar with it, that was when marxist groups started planting bombs, shooting people, assassinating politicians, gunning down police, small business owners, and so-on. Even Canada had a group called the FLQ who were marxist-leninist nationalists who murdered people, planted bombs, and assassinated political figures.

Ahh well, you all have fun now. I'm old and said my piece.

Dex-chan lover
@Elilla

You're not wrong.
It's good that you said your piece now, because it might be illegal to do so next week, the way they're rolling.

You know what, nevermind. I wrote a post calling out the nonsense and conspiracy theories above, but it's not worth it.

Wtf I love BLM and Antifa now because of this thread that clearly has nothing to do with politics but it gets political because of one inane statement about m-muh i-insurection. I'll lick the other boot from now on thank you people.

I still don't know what this contest thing is about... But Muricans ruined Murica and we all know it.

Aggregator gang
holy shit there's a lotta fascists on here

excellent honeypot thread Zephyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread