Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - Looking at it together

Dex-chan lover
This is so sugary sweet. Like diabetes im book form. God, I love this story!

Dex-chan lover
Chapters like this are why I prefer this series over that other series.

Thanks for the chapter

So i guess now we wait until next volume is out, since 72 is the latest in Vol.10, with Vol.11 supposed to be the final one, there is around 6-8 more chapters (with latest raw being at 74)

...seriously? And here I thought that other series was axed to focus on this one...

Dex-chan lover
The most important point of the previous stuff that involves that PoS tutor that wrecked Meguro's psyche, turned around here as an enormous demonstration of the difference in values that makes Koga better: he can show consideration for his partner.

For demonstrating that alone, and the value in it, having that unknown confrontation between the two was somewhat worth it.

Thanks for the chapter

So i guess now we wait until next volume is out, since 72 is the latest in Vol.10, with Vol.11 supposed to be the final one, there is around 6-8 more chapters (with latest raw being at 74)
Do you have a source for this? I'm curious as I feel like that doesn't give the series a whole lot of time to wrap things up and build to a satisfying conclusion. Was the series canceled or something?

Aggregator gang
Why couldn't he help her study? Isn't his goal to be a teacher/tutor? This would be good for both I thought
He pat her head just like the "bad sensei" do in the past and now a Boyfriend/tutor relationship... mmm i don´t know about that man

Users who are viewing this thread