Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

lmao you can easily tell all the people in the comment section defending the slut heroine are either girls or white knights. Sorry, but if you had sex with more than one guy, you're used goods. You can scream "REEE INCEL! MISOGYNIST! SEXIST!" all you want, still wont change the fact that you're not a quality woman.

@ravas
since Reddits anime community has pretty protective moderation
And thats exactly why reddit is garbage, you dont get peoples honest opinions there, you get safe, mod approved thoughts. Go back there if you want a hugbox.

@Leftism_Is_A_Disease NGL I'm usually all for extreme degeneracy seeing as I've been on both Reddit before the great purge & actions towards being more ad friendly alongside 4chan since 2011, but I hold myself to a slightly greater standard than your painfully obvious attempt at creating a flame war.
To clarify my prior statements I was pointing out how the difference between my prior experience of the anime/manga community and the experience on this chat forum have been quite the difference alongside how it's painfully stupid how people are applying more layers to a narrative created to stimulate positive emotions within the reader. Holding oneselves understanding for the pathos and the logos of a story in separate regards considering the fact that it's fucking fiction you absolute mogoloids

@ravas
it's painfully stupid how people are applying more layers to a narrative created to stimulate positive emotions within the reader
Nobody is applying any layers, people are just calling the heroine used goods, impure, etc. Thats not adding layers, its just stating facts, facts that make some of the girls here upset because it hits too close to home for them.

ok 1-3 times is fine and can happen with bad decisions also because of few bad relationships but this chick is a pure slut and they can't be called accidental so NTR isn't out of the question

@AidanGillen
Nah It didn't get deleted, just marked as moderated which you can still see if you toggle the option to see moderated comments on in the settings. But yeah a bunch of girls and their white knights must've gotten triggered for calling them out on their degeneracy.

I think this is supposed to make you feel fuzzy on the inside but instead it's just kind of gross.

I know the comment sections are usually cancer but... damn. Imagine thinking women only exist to be paired with men!

Dex-chan lover
Author: "I'm going to write a SoL romance story, being a genre primarily presenting an idealized depiction of intimate relationships."
Author: "I'm going to write about a character who treats intimacy as worthless and has completely and irrevocably devalued it through her actions."
Author: "I am going to do these two fundamentally contradictory and incompatible things at the same time."
What a repulsive series.
And it's depressing to see how many people are so inured to sluttery in the West that they don't feel the disgust they should at such a mockery of the romance genre as this.

Ironically, I'm certain that many of the people defending this series's slut are the kind that complain about overly-lusty male MCs in other garbage "romance" manga who care more about the FMC's tits than the girl they belong to. They're not so keen on promiscuity then.

Y'all trippen in this comment thread. Some of you in here seem like those stereotypical dudes that complain when a women has had multiple partners, y'all need to buck up and realize that people have sex and so what if someone has had multiple partners if that trips you out tough shit homie. So all the dudes trashing the FMC or women in general for having had multiple partners you guys should reevaluate your standards if not don't have kids or even go out to find a partner.

Contributor
If The Title Like this from very start....
It's Not Meguro-san's First Time
I think the comment section was not cancerous as this thread 🤣
I think not cancer but huge tumour as big as golf ball 😂

I think her background is just their to make it an more interesting story, so it won't be another generic otaku + xgirl story. I hope it will be picked up again (20 chapters out already)

Users who are viewing this thread