Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

Contributor
@VICTIMGIRLS17

fundit.gif

Pretty enjoyable read so far, MC and FMC are trying to strengthen there relationship

Never realized how controversial this series was lmao, over 60% of students lose there virginity by 12th grade so that "pure girl" u like so so much most likely already been railed by a guy or two sorry

Not to mention there are young folks who get manipulated by other folks to try to get into there pants

Soo...another artist who writes moe and josei yuri, but it doesn't pay well so then she tries seinen - shounen 'romance' market.

All right, I'll check it out, but the shtick is getting old.

...that's her old twitter btw, if anyone cares for scooping sketches and art through automated means:

https://twitter.com/kudo_9c_sub

Posting it only because the new one doesn't link back.

Banned
God, I really hate her sensei/senpai dude (the older dude that was a tutor). He really fucked up her idea of relationships and whatnot.... glad the MC we have is such a good influence for her.

Group Leader
Definitely not my cup of tea. The description itself upsets my stomach.

I really hate her tutor for manipulating her when she was so young and now, probably for life, her entire personality is fucked. I don't really care that she's not a virgin, or that she was a slut, but the reason for her being one really pisses me off.

Bruh i swear the authors either a ntr hentai author or reads to many of them💀. Not only os the girls situation fucked, but he had to make the mc a wimpy guy instead of some cool alpha male that can protect her. Whenever i read this my stomach always gets sore cause of all the possible ntr scenarios that could happen. At this point im just waiting for them to fuck or for her tutor to come back and ntr the mc🤦‍♂️

Man, y'all been reading too much manga. NTR this and NTR that. Wanting "alpha" MC to protect her. I'm sure there's tons of hentais with those storyline. How bout we see where this goes, because I find it real interesting.

Group Leader
That boy better get turned down lol she ain't about to miss the love of her life for some horny dude

Fed-Kun's army
For every person that says "this girl is a slut" and "you are an incel",

KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF AND DON'T RUIN THE COMMENT SECTION​
sincerely,
just another reader​

"Bruh i swear the authors either a ntr hentai author or reads to many of them"

Bruh, prior to writing this - aside from having one other serialization in Comic Dengeki Daioh - she was only self-publishing light and medium yuri on comifests, so no bruh, she ain't none of those.

it's actually pretty wholesome.

yeah the mc is kinda meh but that's why the plot is interesting.

Not sure if it's just me, but I swear that my follow tab said that chapter 29 got uploaded, only for me to open the page and see that it's not there.

Users who are viewing this thread