Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

Dex-chan lover
Simp
a word that everyone overuses w/out the correct definition. it means a guy that is overly desperate for women, especially if she is a bad person, or has expressed her disinterest in him whom which he continues to obsess over. They're usually just virgins that will accept coochie from anyone regardless of who they are. respec waman ≠ simpery.
A: "dude, Vanessa keeps saying no when I ask her out. Shes all "stop asking me out, I barely know you and this has become more of an obsession than a friendship"... Isn't she so smart? "
B: "shut the fuck up simp"

From the Urban Dictionary.

Dex-chan lover
even without the main topic that everybody whiteknights over (meguro sleepin with everyone) it's just..a really boring manga.

when both of your main characters are complete briandead morons, there is just not much to read. the "unique twist" of meguro having fucked everyone and everything isn't really interesting in any sort of way.

3/10.

i also cannot for the life of me understand the people on this comment section who seem to think that defending meguro is defending their own honor or something. or the people endlessly spamming ntr. it's just a trash manga. it's not worth the effort, dudes.

total garbage, even with 1 chapter the whole plot of this manga would be there... there's nothing into it...

Yoww what is this shit..can someone recommend me some wholesome manga..I prefer tomboy and tsundere romance

Im tired of this shit after reading 1 chapter, I dropped it..the mc is a simp who would do nothin..I guess kazuya from rent a girlfriend is still better than this mc

It would be fine if she was an actual slut in tune with her sexuality who makes informed and clear decisions or someone who had proper, healthy relationships before but she's basically the school bicycle because she's a passive doormat and dumb as bread. Same reasony why "I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home" is trash. Combine that with the beta simp mc and little actual development and there is just no point to this manga. The author should have known full well how people would react to this premise. But if he wasn't interested in actually exploring it he shouldn't have gone this route in the first place.

I don't care if she is not a virgin or in the past she slept with half of the male students in her school part from the plot ... but I think the relationship between FMC and MC is unfair to MC because if the MC has sex with FMC then the MC loses and likened to all her exboyfriend, even her younger sisters asking if they have had sex?
I know MC is not someone like that
but this is pressure for MC in his first relationship with his first girlfriend for being compared to all her ex boyfriend who only just wants to sleep with her
even when mc strugles about how people react to their relationship and starts talking about bad things behind MC .. what FMC doing is only reminisce and nostalgia about his past and compares with the present with MC there is even a flashback of FMC going to a love hotel with her ex-boyfriend that why many people call MC simp or cu##lord

but this manga have cute story that why i give 10/10

This is surprisingly good. I say that because I went into it with very low expectations, but after I got around 10 chapters in it was clear that this mana is actually really fun, wholesome, and cute to read. The relationship actually feels more realistic than many others in typical romance manga, and it's just cute. Just hold on for a few chapters in the beginning before making any judgements. It takes a bit for the plot and characters to get developed, and only after they start understanding each other does this manga truly get good. 9/10

Even settings aside the slutty past of FMC this manga is really... Boring.

And all the characters in it are super retarded. I mean wtf? Where were all thse protective people when Meguro was getting used as a cum dumpster? And Meguro is literally a onahole with no emotions before she met MC? Wut? How does this happen?

@Sadisticmale I wanna start this off by saying that I had like 6 paragraphs written up, only to realize you might not read them all or might not even care what I had to say lol So I'll just cut to the chase with all of it.

First, your opinion on if the series is boring or not. Won't tell you to change it, just saying that I'm loving the series myself.

Second, your questions are pretty simply answered. The people in her life that care about her were either disillutioned by the rumors, or tried to get through to her and it just didn't work so they gave up. The MMC and his friend are a year ahead of her, so they might not have heard the rumors (The MMC obviously didn't), and if the friend did, he might not have believed them or cared enough to bother with it.

As for why she was emotionless and just a "Yes" woman to everyone?
She was conditioned by her first crush, who after she confessed to him, went straight to having sex with her (He was a home tutor too), and then more or less forced his opinions of love into her mind and left her after a year because he didn't really think anything would come of their relationship (Or he didn't want anyone finding out that he was banging a middle schooler because, ya know, illegal). She most likely walled her emotions away so she wouldn't get hurt like that again, and ran with his ideals of what love is and what extents it can reach as her main mentality until the start of the series.

Hope those answer your question(s), and if they don't or you feel like my answers aren't accurate enough and want to really discuss it, let me know lol

Everyone says the MC is a simp and cuck. But I don't think not wanting to dick someone constitutes as being a cuck. He acts like any normal person would and has started many of the kisses himself. If anything, I feel he is the opposite of a cuck. Also, simp is so misused it is useless trying to explain it.

Aggregator gang
would be nice if mc started to grow a bit more, hope they delve more into mc's character developing in the upcoming chapters

Aggregator gang
Finally gave this a shot and man it's so good. You weirdo purity fetishists out there are missing out.
The girl was taken advantage of by someone important to her and it skewed her perspective on intimacy so badly that she stopped caring about herself.
MC is also fantastic as he doesn't let himself get caught up on her past too badly and just wants to be with her.

Group Leader
@Cloud557 I didn't start reading this. but even a person like me can make sense of your reason.

I usually avoid this kinda manga because it kinda irritates my stomach. About a year ago I was all into these dramas and psychological manga's which have all those heavy topics like rape and other abuses but now, whenever I see a drama tag, my stomach starts to get irritated.

So is this one worth a shot?

@JBBJSBB This is more of a wholesome/feelgood manga, it barely dwells on the not-first-time premise at all. Any psychological/drama stuff is super mild, any crisis usually resolved in a single chapter, and for the most part the same things you'd find in any high school slice-of-life - just with the premise in the background as the underlying reason for it.

In fact, probably the bigger concern is that it's not serious enough, and that it's become a somewhat bland, preachy "all relationships are valid" story where the MCs learn about how to be in a (healthy, in the case of FMC) relationship.

@Cloud557

I understand your argument. But just because there is a reasoning given by the author does not make the premise any less ridiculous.

I was in High School last year, and I've met my fair share of sexually active JK girls. Maybe some have sex because they were pressured. But I've never seen anyone as 'retarded'. Closing off your heart doesn't make you a literal sex hole that anyone can bang.

And what gets me is how 'pure' she is. No highschool girl, especially one who has had sex and relationship with this many people, is THIS naieve.

People here who are shitting on the virgin fetishizers don't understand that someone like Meguro is even more unrealistic than a virgin 'pure' JK. It's actually more insulting to women if you believe that this pile of shit is real.
None of the woke men here have ever been in a relationship, and it shows.

Meguro is actually a great cope for the people on here (who relate to the MMC). They can believe that their future girl isn't a virgin because she was 'damaged' and somehow 'forced'.

The truth is Meguro enjoyed getting fucked.
Surprise! Surprise! Women enjoy sex. They arent 'damaged'. And aren't meant to be 'fixed' by a loser nerd like the MMC.

Users who are viewing this thread