Metropolitan System

Group Leader
5,000 dollars a month

If this is RMB, that's nothing ($70 USD a month is pennies per hour).

If this is USD, that's still nothing much to brag about, that's like average salary in the US.

@JustNatsuki maybe thats average for salarywork, but the majority of us citizens are paid hourly, and the average for that is around ten dollars an hour for a thirty hr workweek (in a "good" setting). after taxes, most people are lucky if they have 300 a week, or about 1200 a month.

Group Leader
@lolikoki said:
maybe thats average for salarywork, but the majority of us citizens are paid hourly, and the average for that is around ten dollars an hour for a thirty hr workweek (in a "good" setting). after taxes, most people are lucky if they have 300 a week, or about 1200 a month.

That's not average for salarywork. That's average for ALL work, including hourly. And when you're talking about salaries, you always talk before taxes. No one talks about it after taxes. Just by not knowing that something tells me you've never worked a day in your life and are just shitting out words based on stuff you've heard on the internet.

And of course you're taking home less when you choose to have a 30 hour workweek. I have a 50 hour workweek and thus take home more than the people who are working 20 hours less than I am.

And she's on a date with a dude in a suit, if you bring home less than 300 a week you can't afford a suit. A full set like the one he's wearing is like a thousand bucks. Her bragging about that salary is also extremely tasteless on a date. Nothing about her talking money makes sense.

Cloww is currently sick so you need to wait, and also you have their discord (wordrain) for news on their side about every manhua/novels they work on, including this one.

@Iregan those moments are what drives me to keep reading this.
@JustNatsuki dude calm your shit, because you've clearly never experienced being an average laborer anywhere. As for hard work, come talk to me about that after you've spent an 80hr week in full class A hazmat ppe, mucking up thousands of gallons of 6-oil or acid that will literally melt your bones from under your flesh if you screw up and get it on you.

rest is in youtube.i never seen a series translated this fastly.China showing its manpower.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFG7IG8BH8fe0O6uX9jkqMQ

really annoying their in taindu and they don't know who is lion of taindu ..!
and now putting their hands in lion mouth and making fun of him ...!
just die already ....!
where is all the lackey they should have made their entrance by now and say something about our mc....!

i love this manga, especially take your time, hope that you recover you health ( from that fever ) just read the manga and wrote this ( about your fever )

Users who are viewing this thread