Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting to see this officer drunk...
The no-good when drunk mode where she spills her heart out about everything that's on her mind...

Food!
Genetically modified worms et al

Also, shouldn't Elma be getting her 1% too, not just 0,5% for Mimi?

Dex-chan lover
Lol holy shit wat a crazy stalker
Is she gonna be a slave crew mate for him tho hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Serena reminds me of esdeath. Especially with her reason for pursuing the MC. Even somewhat looks like her.

@TsuDohNihm
to be fair the synthetic meat bit is done somewhat more realistically
cultivating a kind of teethless worm
than IRL
growing myoblast in enough quantities, as a prespective 1x10^10 cells is barely enough for a few lb and yet we still cannot replicate cuts, only minced meat

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Note. time is not portrayed in manga. so as context. after the singing crystal went off.
he danced in between largeships backwards hugging the wall. shooting down any that chases him for 10 minutes.
time for the crystal to do its work/time for the crystal beast to arrive.

in the Webnovel atleast.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfraing Even poor regions in africa were part of colonial world too so while it is true you can find somewhere the precursor of modern banana, the truth is the banana in your shop is different and we should be thankful for that since it's probably much better and tastier.
I'll rather eat crops immune to diseases than one sprayed with chemicals to the point of glowing in dark.
Well and even if you find some truly natural most virgin-like non-altered fruit, it doesn't mean it will taste good nor that you will stomach it well or realize you're allergic to it if you're prone to allergies like I used to be xD

@ShionVaynex aww yea, I laughed at the way they panicked and cried out while he was fooling with them. Good part of the story.

@Kidawesome55 Serena is cuter! Especially when she's
drunk
!

Idk if she wants the D too
images

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter/translation

I hope we would get more often chapters of this one especially

Users who are viewing this thread