Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

alu

Dex-chan lover
Is that the green eyed girl from the cover?

Dex-chan lover
Who cares if she will end up in the same situation a few hours from now? I see her in trouble, I'm op a.f, ofc I am going to save her now. Something must be off in your head if you think it is reasonable to stop me.
What I will do now that I saved her? Walk away, bullets are cheap. Although, I suppose I could check with her if she has any monetary compensation, had I not been op a.f the idea of a reward would help tip the scales towards helping.

edit: @AbuHajaar somehow our timing was so similar you loaded in above me after I clicked comment. You literally caught the tiny gap between when server received my POST, and my GET requests.

Fed-Kun's army
"So what are you going to do with the girl?"
"Let her go?"
"Then, the same thing will happen again!"
"Take her home?"
"Then you would be the same as those perverts you just shot!"
"Then what you want me to do!?"
"Let me join as well!"
XD

Dex-chan lover
She'd make a good maid with nightly duty for his ship I guess

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder how closely the manga will follow the light novel. I found it interesting at first, but after a few chapters of the novel, it just went straight to poo poo land. MC gets everything the way he wants it, with OP power, no one can defeat him, and the adventurism degenerates into more like slice of life of eating, sleeping, and going on dates. Then the jokes and misunderstandings decrease in creativity. Some things don't make sense, like how enemies can hear each others' radio communications (don't they have encryption? Why do they all broadcast on the same radio frequency?), there is a lack of explanation about how the MC knows how to operate all the futuristic devices, and why his isekai spaceship is compatible with that universe's technology.

Dex-chan lover
Good on the protagonist, every little bit helps.

"Nothing is going to save us forever, but a lot of things can save us today."

Dex-chan lover
finally best girl no.1 appear ~

@Nk9bjP4A hmmm, it probably because the enemies he faced so far is just lowly pirates, they just hijack the ship, put every gun that can still shot on the ship, their ships is their hijacked is either a civilian ship or carrier ship, and usually that kind of ship has low protection on that. other possibility MC ship is super high tech that it probably can hijack their communication just fine.
and on LN i never see MC hear communication on Military fleet, he only hear on other mercenaries since they using 'mercenary' broadcast to communcation each other or when Military decided to open their broadcast....

as for how MC know to use those devices, it even already stated in this chapter that the function and how it works is same as the game...
it just MC's ship is super high tect that probably 'only one kind' that exist since it got from the game event, and his gun also same as his ship. for the gun, it already revealed that it was created by super famous factory that it can be said as 'national treasure' since except the owner that gun is can't be used by other people, and has self-repair function, so i think there's ships that closely to MC ship's spec also exist in that world, it just we didn't see it yet. i think that the game and that world mechanism and technology is same, it just the place MC right now probably just lag behind (well the military ships is already High tech from MC explanation, so probably it just the mercenaries lacking in that term).

Users who are viewing this thread