Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Ch. 13 - Let's go home together

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she doesn’t stutter when talking about needing to have sexual intercourse with MC.

And I’m wondering if this is beastiality if he does this? And does she get pregnant if she stays human? And are the genes cat girl or normal human girl?

Group Leader
I like this resolution. The brother isn't in the wrong per se for wanting what's safer for her, but in the end what Mi-chan wants is what matters and her free will needs to be respected. I'm glad he conceded on that front and this didn't turn into needlessly dragged out drama. Iori not being fully informed about the situation also played a factor here so hopefully once he knows we can move in a better, healthier direction.

Dex-chan lover
Well that settles that. Get fucked overly protective brother. Good intentions, bad execution.

Now PLEASE bring my boy iori up to speed. He's the only one out of the loop and mans was just in this for a cute cat from the start. He's probably gonna freak when he finds out but it's progress.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted the shitty brother to be confronted about his bullshit a bit more, but fine.

I hope she'll finally get the cat out of the bag regarding what she needs to keep being human to mc.

Dex-chan lover
What did he mean when he said "this is your precious last year"? :haa:🔪

It's been one of the big story bits for the series: If she doesn't find a partner by the time she's 18 she'll lose the ability to turn into a human and be stuck as a cat for the rest of her life. She didn't tell Iori because she didn't want to pressure him into having sex/a romantic relationship with her and she wanted to get that far on her own.

Aggregator gang
I think he knew that Mi saying "I won't ever talk to you again" wasn't a bluff.
Knowing this might not do much to stop his yandere personality.

Imagine this possibility:

— I won't speak to you ever again.

— I don't really care. I have promised I'll kill him if he ever calls you “Mi-chan” and he has done exactly that. Also you won't ever speak to me anyways if you become a cat in the next year, and thus it's not even much of a threat at this point.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Hopefully she doesn’t stutter when talking about needing to have sexual intercourse with MC.

And I’m wondering if this is beastiality if he does this? And does she get pregnant if she stays human? And are the genes cat girl or normal human girl?
Has it ever been explicitly stated that is what needs to happen or are we all just assuming that is the case?

I've been reading this since basically the beginning so my memory is a bit hazy on the details and don't feel like going back another 12 chapters for now.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted the shitty brother to be confronted about his bullshit a bit more, but fine.

I hope she'll finally get the cat out of the bag regarding what she needs to keep being human to mc.
Same. I wanted to see Mi-chan yell at him more. Or better yet Iori yell at him. Good sign of character development for him.

At least this was resolved quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Has it ever been explicitly stated that is what needs to happen or are we all just assuming that is the case?

I've been reading this since basically the beginning so my memory is a bit hazy on the details and don't feel like going back another 12 chapters for now.
I mean they did say she needs to sleep with someone before they're 18 or else they become a cat forever. And I'm pretty sure it's the sexual connotation of "sleep" because we definitely have seen them sleep together. Especially when the brother is talking about partner and shit, most likely sexual intercourse.

Users who are viewing this thread