I felt she's been off for the entire series, and your comment perfectly sums up why I've felt she's off. She's not some teenager who can't confess. She's old enough to have her sh*t way more together than this. Failing everything else, surely Sunbae and Taesoo should at least have flirted with becoming friends with benefit by now. He must have two of the bluest balls in manga.
Man........ it is really not that simple.
Maybe it is for you, but you are not in her circumstances.
"Becoming friends with benefits", ok dude. Real life for a lot of people doesn't work that way.
I don't dislike her but authors need to stop putting girls who are way better than the main girl in their comicsHer name is literally the title, why do y’all keep reading works where you dislike the main girl lmfao
...You should read 2.5 Jigen no Ririsa, a recent manga where the one who won at the end wasn't who everyone were thinking XDWell duh, she is the heroine , I mean come on , she is in the title isn't she ? When was the last time the titular character didnt win in a romcom ?
Yes ,i did read it , but the English title doesn't have her name and even in Japanese it's a play on words rather than straight up titular name...You should read 2.5 Jigen no Ririsa, a recent manga where the one who won at the end wasn't who everyone were thinking XD
One just finished last year.Well duh, she is the heroine , I mean come on , she is in the title isn't she ? When was the last time the titular character didnt win in a romcom ?
Just to you bro, the other 2 got literally an annoying personality, one is a a brat that wants to a adult but dont even have courage to just confess and take a no, the other is a adult with a bad family that dont even know what she wants, and also her whole personality is being kind, mia atleast got some motivation, also an past that makes u like her, also mia just cheer for taesoo, since shes guilty cuz of everything she did in the pastFair, but when the autor makes her unlikable, or at least makes her the worst option, that's where we are starting to ask questions.
And to answer your question, I don't even pay attention to the title anymore, just skip through, with a small hope to be proven wrong
LMAO not the toradora strayGod... its already just a few steps removed from... I don't mind Mia potentially being endgame and all, but the if Mia and Heesu start playing "Hot Potato Love Interest" with Taesoo like Taiga and Minori did with Ryuji in Toradora, I'm gonna lose my mind. lmao