Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
Should have just closed her eyes. Actually, she should just do that in most situations, along with some headphones.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she sees spirits "as they really are" or if some quirk in her nature makes her see all spirits as demented and terrifying, even if that's not how they naturally appear?

Dex-chan lover
Everybody pressing F for her panties.

But nobody pressing F for her stockings.

I demand equality on this mourning!

The axe wielding ghost is probably a good guy. He's just killing and getting rid of all the ghosts that seem to be latching onto people, kind of like a more gruesome exorcism. Also, I kinda feel like he didn't try to even finish hitting her with the axe because he probably sensed something. In fact, I feel as though all the ghosts kind of sense something is different with her.

Dex-chan lover
Kyousuke is a good brother and has really cute eyelashes. As always I'm glad Miko has such good friends/family. And Miko has really cute stockings. More stockings!

Dex-chan lover
looks like the spirit is collecting spirits that haunts others ._.

@DoctusRex I agree. Even that "god" fox in the shrine looked grotesque and demonic, maybe that ghost is doing some job for collecting souls in those parts.

The angle of the axe in the second panel doesn't match the striking angle, and the axe is in front of her, not at her left side.
It's clearly pulling out after the strike.

He did strike once every sitting person, so no reason to swing twice for MC.

Dex-chan lover
This series is great. I've never actually been creeped out by a horror manga before. I guess this one works well because there's always an element of mystery to the monsters she sees.

Users who are viewing this thread