Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Me at the first half : so, its his backstory huh
Me at the 2nd half : hold my breath
At the end : HUH? WTF!

Mmm, it would be quite a twist if he wasn't the real culprit. But if he really isn't the one I wonder how he explain to himself the fact that all the cats he takes end up dead? Or he is being possessed or something? Thinking back maybe this is why he threw aways the meat the woman gave him, because he can't stand eating meat or something.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, don't try to bs me that this guy loves cat
Seriously, don't
Pls.

Dex-chan lover
My theory? Dude actually want to keep a pet since he now live alone since his mother's dead

And cats are the one that give him comfort

But mother's death acts as a curse making her ghost follows him no matter what and ofc since cats can sense the supernatural they ended up getting killed by the ghost mom

We haven't seen him kill anything yet. In chapter 10, the dog was terrified of the ghost following Hana. So the cat here might not be scared of him but of his mom instead.
And if it the case of his mom is the one killing the cats then, sucks to be him.

Mom ruins his childhood and continues to ruin his adult life. Also possibly explains why he doesn't bother remembering his student's names, because he is used to people getting chased away by his mom when he gets close to them.

Dex-chan lover
i knew he wasn't some creepy cat killer or anything...
fuck that childhood hit wayyyy to close to home

Contributor
Huh this is getting more and more interesting mmm...

Iirc there are one ghost from the cat adoption chapter that turn to him and curse him, hope we can see all of his stories in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
at first when i started the chapter i was like: ah ok this is the part when they try to force us to feel sad for the bad guy...not gonna work, ''cool motive, still murder''.

but then the last page happened and it all kinda connected, his mom is the haunting him, maybe he tried to take care of a cat to regain some control in his life, but his mom find out and either kill the cat herself or forced him to do it, and now that she's a ghost she's eats the souls of the cats he cares for like the time that ghost on hana had a feast in the cursed building, fuck me, im gonna suffer till the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I feel bad for him. How do the cats end up dying though??? I thought that spirits cant physically maim the living, they can at most influence them in a negative way to kill themselves but how are there cats that are dying. Even if he's the cat killer though he has a sad past.

Users who are viewing this thread