Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

@cloudymishap
Made up kanji
Basically how they work is there are the most basic 200 or so kanji and all the other more complex ones are just combinations of these.
But not all possible combinations are kanji, not even in chinese which has many more.
To add to that they're distorted.
From a quick glance there are a couple real ones too (like fire 火), but even put together from different callouts would mean nothing interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@NamelessSoldier
Just the once, I think.

@spiderbait
I thought that he might have killed her too, but upon consideration her hold over him was WAY too strong for him to have rebelled like that. And if he had, he wouldn't still be paralyzed by her.
@Xeans
re: temple god, I think it was part 'bringing it the demon' and part her wish to save hana. I think the smaller ones (divine messengers or the like, maybe?) were the ones to initially respond to the prayer. When they were defeated, the god made its appearance. You can tell it's not the same kind of existence as the demons because there's no dark miasma around it. When it eats the demon, you can see the miasma recede, too.

I think the god may have been impressed by how she used her final protection to help someone else. I think it may, somehow, end up recruiting her, as she's starting to consider that maybe she shouldn't just look away.

Dex-chan lover
Silly me, he doesn't kill cats
he kills people
i mean, did you SEE his haircut? practically patrick bateman.

Dex-chan lover
This is super interesting. The Summary sounds like a slice of life semi- pseudohorror with lots of comedy of her reactions, but thats literally just a component needed for her survival. Helps that the monsters look GENUINELY scary.

Dex-chan lover
Hm. Never thought my opinion of one man could go from animal abuser -> cat killer -> wait he's a good guy -> wait he murdered the real cat killer -> people killer within a matter of a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
And the cat got a proper name and lived happily ever after. 😸😸😸

Group Leader
So did he kill his Mother tho ? Cause that look didnt seem like his first time killing someone

I didnt expect to get invested in this story, i was just here for the cool mosnter designs but god damn i gotta know what happens after the third time, do they come for her no? i hope not

Users who are viewing this thread