Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

I bet the author can see those "things" or atleast know someone who can see "things" and could describe them accurately

God I love this series so much, the author is so good at piling on more interesting stuff with every chapter while keeping it mysterious and creepy.

Double-page supporter
It's been 28 chapters and each one comes with a new ghostie (or more) in each one, and the designs have not lost their creepiness.

Dex-chan lover
hey, that thing looked like a fusion between the magus' bride dude and the obscure servant of that little girl's manga (forgot its name).

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting SICK. Mitsue and Romm know each other! And that tentacle thing was having none of that shit from the ghost that tried to escape lol

Fed-Kun's army
What makes their design so creepy is they look otherworldly, grotesque and asymmetrical. They don't look like they were "designed". They don't look like "monsters" like pennywise. They look so unknown and humans are afraid of something unknown.

Dex-chan lover
what's so genius/terrifying about this is that Mieruko has finally found the "wise mentor" character... who clearly doesn't know the full story, she can't see all the spirits, she doesn't know they're being devoured instead of vanishing peacefully. Usually this is the time for exposition to get set on the table, but in this circumstance, it can't be enough to truly help Mieruko.

Double-page supporter
the writing of this manga just have the perfect pace so many untie knots but progressively tying them up and the character development is more deep than it looks

I WANT TO HAVE THE HALF OF THE BALLS THAT MIKO HAS
I can see how grandma, the youtube guy, miko (abd maybe company) fight vs the ghost

Users who are viewing this thread