Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Romm's a genius

>sell overpriced junk to your fans
>field-test to see if any items resonate with ghosts
>the ones that do break/spoil
>get your test results AND a reason to sell even more junk

Dex-chan lover
I dont care about this guy. I wanna see and learn more about that god monster thing from a while ago. It needs to be brought back into the story.

Double-page supporter
Bro probably being see shit like that all his life, he has an expert poker face just like mieruko. The plot is slowly getting thicker.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, he's had a run in with the fox attendants and maybe even the god himself in the past.

This experimentation he's doing seems kinda fishy as hell though, even if it doesn't seem like he'll actually let people get killed by the ghosts he leads them too.

Dex-chan lover
He agrees to help her train, but already in his mind her talent's not worthy of any effort. Wow.

Dex-chan lover
Does he need the "girls" because he ended up being haunted by that sobbing woman?

"A real medium...doesn't look like there were any around today either."
Pretty harsh of you, dude. True, but harsh.

Dex-chan lover
Is he looking for anyone who can see it so it haunts them instead? To be continued!

I'm guessing that Romm has same 'curse' like Mieruko. He able to clearly see spirits. And he had it enough so he began to develop tools to block that ability. Glasses so he cant see spirits, , earplug to block the spirit noise. Salt, charms, talismans and amulets to keep them away
And he gathers those enthusiasts to see if there's someone among them that has same 'curse'

Aggregator gang
Idk if feel bad for the little girl or not cuz i would prefer not see a thing xD

Group Leader
@deerafl that seems to make too much sense, especially with that one panel flashback showing him in the same temple and the same twin spirits that are after Mieruko.

Users who are viewing this thread