Mieruko-chan - Vol. 9 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
So...it's absurd that no one thinks Michiru is weird, no matter what she does, just because she's pretty. Isn't it for nothing that Miko lives in agony, no one ever stops and asks if she's okay, because everyone is an idiot?~:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Damn, as someone who also lost a parent, this chapter hits me quite hard. I wish she can talk to her dad at some point, but . . . . Theres this saying "when you stare into abyss it stares back at you" which means if she starts talking to her dad, others would probably TRIES to make her notice or talk to them as well which make it a more living hell. Also Im still wondering why her dad is the only ghost that looks 100% human. Is this because thats how she last remember him?

Also, Im so 🗿🗿🗿 when julia tries to exorcise her dad 🗿🗿🗿
We haven't seen his bottom half or the end of the monster so how human he is is debatable

Dex-chan lover
Chiisai-Gaijin-Ojisans.png

IT'S TIME! (Thanks for the chapter)

I wonder why Michiru's tentacles calmed down after being held by that horse(?).

Screen_Shot_2023-02-27_at_6.50.08_PM.png

Michiru's tentacle was struggling from that grip. But all I can think of is
1. Michiru realized that it was Mieruko's dad and she probably saw her worried face, thus calmed down
2. Michiru was probably threatening both dad & ghost to let Mieruko have this one pudding, hence why dad says "Greedy boy, aren't we?"
3. Dad is a pure spirit and we have only seen Michiru only eat the ugly ones, she doesn't eat pure spirits like dad.
4. Dad's ghost is hella strong

Dex-chan lover
it been a whie now and still dont see what would happen if a ghost know you can see them.
The implication seems to be that they'll enact their dying desire or inflict whatever a spirit's new form can cause -- which is usually dragging someone off to their death or haunting them. For Miko who has practically brushed with death several times over already because of hostile ghost interactions, she has absolutely no idea what ghosts might turn hostile so she has to play the ignorance game with all of them so far.

Dex-chan lover
No hostility towards the little brother? considering her feeling for the mieruko, I thought she was gonna attack him...if you know what I mean( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Damn, as someone who also lost a parent, this chapter hits me quite hard. I wish she can talk to her dad at some point, but . . . . Theres this saying "when you stare into abyss it stares back at you" which means if she starts talking to her dad, others would probably TRIES to make her notice or talk to them as well which make it a more living hell. Also Im still wondering why her dad is the only ghost that looks 100% human. Is this because thats how she last remember him?

Also, Im so 🗿🗿🗿 when julia tries to exorcise her dad 🗿🗿🗿
I feel you man. Lost my dad as well nearly a decade ago.

Dex-chan lover
At least Ghost-Dog-Horse thing is somewhat protecting the dad. I mean not all these things are technically bad. That grotesque creature at the hospital was actually there to take the family into the afterlife after the elderly father past.

I'm really worried about this new girl (tall one). She seems to have protect our MC, but seems to have really bad Yandere tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe something like "Hey you're strong, but I'm strong too so peace bro" lol
Yeah. And the Horse showed the Tentacle it's strong enough if she wants a fight.
Probably that helps the Tentacle to calm down and consider acting in more civilized way. So far, she had only met things she can massacre by force. There's no need to find middle ground if she can just trample everything with overwhelming force.

Users who are viewing this thread