Mieruko-chan - Vol. 9 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
We haven't seen his bottom half or the end of the monster so how human he is is debatable
Dad's legs are literally in this chapter...

cgAuJYl.jpg

and in Vol. 7 Ch. 41.5, "author Tomoki Izumi prepared documentation of the monsters for the anime adaptation. [...]"
ITdY2T0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
One thing I love about this manga is how cute the human characters are drawn with simple, beautiful, clear lines. Which only makes the dirty, messy style of the ghosts look even more eldritch and horrifying by comparison.

My own take on what happened with the pudding is rather simple.

We just saw two apex predators face each other and decide a fight is not worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish she could've talked about his dad ghost with Godmother (´。• ω •。`)

Anyways, thank you so much for the chapter!

Group Leader
The dad was about to be killed again... And this girl's really creepy I'm sure that she knows there's a bizarre creature on her dead 💀.

Dex-chan lover
That was intense. If something paranormal happened to the point that her friends notice, that might be a time to spill the beans somehow, even if she doesn't want to.

Double-page supporter
One of the only chapters where it made my heart race. When that tentacle went for the dad I was shocked.

I feel like the dog's "taste" is a hint by the author. The holy beads are bitter, so are the tentacles. Why is the thing on Michiru so different from the other stuffs Miko can see (either good ones or bad ones)? My hypothesis is that it's some kind of corrupted ward/talisman, possibly by Michiru's grudges. Literally calmed by the god like presence in Miko's house.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see the dad still around , and he made a freind who will protect him :)

Horse bro is basically now ghost dad's stand.

Damn, as someone who also lost a parent, this chapter hits me quite hard. I wish she can talk to her dad at some point, but . . . . Theres this saying "when you stare into abyss it stares back at you" which means if she starts talking to her dad, others would probably TRIES to make her notice or talk to them as well which make it a more living hell. Also Im still wondering why her dad is the only ghost that looks 100% human. Is this because thats how she last remember him?

Also, Im so 🗿🗿🗿 when julia tries to exorcise her dad 🗿🗿🗿
same

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about previous human ghosts we've seen all fail to mention our best homie: best cat dad's wife.

Dex-chan lover
official japanese version : https://comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&dlcl=ja&cid=KDCW_MF00000090010060_68

page 1 :
  • narrator : at the yotsuya house , the big study session 's chapter .
  • michiru : miko-chan 's lounge-wear , u fu fu .

page 2 :
- michiru : ... yurikawa-san and niguredou-san , ... miko-chan ... . i thought i would have an one-on-one study $exxion , er , study session with miko-chan , but she invited these 2 girls to have an 0rgy with us ? kinky .

then i guess the octopus monster / michiru is mad and jealous at hana because michiru has to watch her weight so she is always hungry .

page 4 :
- hana : yaho , kyou-chan , hana-nee-san is here ... , where is your mama ?

page 5 :
- miko : yuria-chan is a high-schooler .

page 6 :
- hana : michiru-chan is a model .

page 12 :
- hana : miko , why are you strangling yuria-chan ?

page 13 :
- miko : ... today , why did you come out in this room , otou-san ...

page 14 :
- miko : hana , could you guide the 2 girls up to my room ? ... michiru-chan 's tentacles ...

page 23 :
  • hana : all right , we will see you soon , kyou-chan .
  • kyousuke : ou .

they dont see mother and father in the house , 1 sh0ta and 4 onee-san are alone in the house , what are they gonna do together in the next chapter ? making love ? lol .

credit page : a valentine gift ? and the 2 tentacles form a heart .

Users who are viewing this thread