Mieruko-chan - Vol. 9 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Damn, as someone who also lost a parent, this chapter hits me quite hard. I wish she can talk to her dad at some point, but . . . . Theres this saying "when you stare into abyss it stares back at you" which means if she starts talking to her dad, others would probably TRIES to make her notice or talk to them as well which make it a more living hell. Also Im still wondering why her dad is the only ghost that looks 100% human. Is this because thats how she last remember him?

Also, Im so 🗿🗿🗿 when julia tries to exorcise her dad 🗿🗿🗿

Dex-chan lover
Damn, as someone who also lost a parent, this chapter hits me quite hard. I wish she can talk to her dad at some point, but . . . . Theres this saying "when you stare into abyss it stares back at you" which means if she starts talking to her dad, others would probably TRIES to make her notice or talk to them as well which make it a more living hell. Also Im still wondering why her dad is the only ghost that looks 100% human. Is this because thats how she last remember him?

Also, Im so 🗿🗿🗿 when julia tries to exorcise her dad 🗿🗿🗿
as someone from the other comment stating the dad's ghost looks strong, i strongly agree it's my first time seeing a ghost portray a human(afaik) for bait, ig how close or related someone is, is how that ghost uses its strength/power(?) or just his dad being protective hence not to accept anything from strangers.
and how miko acted when she thought her dad was sucked by Michiru's, it seems shes still fond and doesnt want that ghost to go off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread