Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I Want to Touch Kurotori-san but I'm Dead

Dex-chan lover
Oooh so it seems that Aizawa isn't alone. Does this work work on mieruko rules so that if Micchy says anything any ghost turns evil? Or is she more benign because of the power of yuri?
I like to think that, depending on the thing thats keeps them chained to the world, there can be a select amount of ghosts that can be friendly regardless of direct interaction with the alive

Wait, did their lips touched? Because I think they didn't. By the way, I can't wait for the following chapters.
So now the question is, does this count as a kiss from Aizawa or Kasumi? I mean sure Aizawa was the one controlling everything, but it was still Kasumi body
Well excited to see how Aizawa will act now that she knows someone Can see her

Lastly thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
WTFFF!! So much happened this chapter it’s kinda insane.

• Took the yuri levels up to 100, everyone became many times gayer for the MC;
  • Established an evil demonic entity hidden in the school (perhaps something close to a main antagonist), it was also the first time something legit spooky happens involving the premise;
  • Perhaps a second medium character (who also seems to be some sort of foil to the MC);
  • The ghost girl is turning more and more dangerous— they even casually established she can possess people on the fly and that her gayness took away her ability to speak;
Welp, now I’m curious to see what they are going to address first…

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I wonder why Aizawa is nonverbal when other ghosts have been able to speak, maybe it has something to do with how she died?
Technically only one ghost has ever been shown to be able to speak being the girl with no eyes in ch3. Even in this chapter the ghost never spoke a word even when spoken to, so it might be normal for ghosts to be unable to speak. The more noteable thing is just how different Aizawa-san is shown from other ghosts. Not only does she look as she did in life with no grotesque features, but she has unique abilities other ghosts don't seemingly have like telekinesis and possession. She also is the only ghost bound to a location noteably with a pentagram which is a common way of depicting the occult in Japan :worry: She also isn't able to touch Kurotori-san which we know all other ghosts are capable of which is even weirder when you consider the pentagram that binds her was moved from below her desk, to the wall of the school, and finally to the back of Kurotori-san's neck making her currently bound to Kurotori-san herself; yet, can only touch her indirectly via possessing someone... :huh:

Aggregator gang
Technically only one ghost has ever been shown to be able to speak being the girl with no eyes in ch3. Even in this chapter the ghost never spoke a word even when spoken to, so it might be normal for ghosts to be unable to speak. The more noteable thing is just how different Aizawa-san is shown from other ghosts. Not only does she look as she did in life with no grotesque features, but she has unique abilities other ghosts don't seemingly have like telekinesis and possession. She also is the only ghost bound to a location noteably with a pentagram which is a common way of depicting the occult in Japan :worry: She also isn't able to touch Kurotori-san which we know all other ghosts are capable of which is even weirder when you consider the pentagram that binds her was moved from below her desk, to the wall of the school, and finally to the back of Kurotori-san's neck making her currently bound to Kurotori-san herself; yet, can only touch her indirectly via possessing someone... :huh:
very interesting, I really like this series so far

This chapter was packed with action and it didn’t feel rushed at all. I love this manga to bits and I really can’t wait for the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
Is there a way to put photos in this website on the phone? Also I'm shipping our FL with everyone rn...

Dex-chan lover
If you really want to help her, then give her some god damn attention <_<

ok so as far as I understand, michi has some level of exorcist/medium powers but they only work when she's not conscious like when she was sleeping and changed aizawa's binding to her desk, and now when she was about to pass out and tried to make the other ghost pass on. these powers were somehow sealed when she was a kid probably

Users who are viewing this thread