Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 91 - Waiting for a reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Hirakawa is making capitalism and Reiji proud for milking every cent out of this manga

Dex-chan lover
Ight, these cliffhangers are now getting stupid.....

Author hurry TF up with the damn arc, this doesn't build suspense if that's what you're going for, this shit is just trolling at this point

GET ON WITH IT

Dex-chan lover
Author trolling at this point or has no clue where the story is going next, so they're dragging it out as long as possible.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, I was expecting a color page...

3746TLO.png
Hopefully we get fan colors

Dex-chan lover
Now we see Yuu actually have reactions towards the girls. It's time to see how everyone's relationships change from here.

Dex-chan lover
It was worth the wait but the cliff hanger ending got me again even with the judges adding their flair to it. Well I do hope he'll say something & not be dense about it but I'll temper my expectations. Thanks for the chapter.
Someone will interrupt him and take the girls to a photoshoot or something.

Dex-chan lover
last chap was a cliffhanger and this one is too… the just edging us at this point

Dex-chan lover
I'm slowly losing more and more respect for this mangaka/manga. I mean, I guess joke's on them for all of us reading it for free and not contributing to the the utter milking of reader's money for these recent chapters, but still just doesn't sit right. If they don't move forward soon on this rather unnecessary arc I might just have to think about dropping it. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
GOD DARN IT AUTHOR. Stop blueballing the the readers. it been weeks now.

Aggregator gang
Damn we really waited 10 chapters for some mid ahh swimwear (except for Miwa’s) and now we have to wait for Yuu’s mid ahh response thatll get them to blush anyway and talk in sync 💀💀💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread