Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Given her personality and behavior, I'm thinking it's not an accident that her sweater makes it look like she's a venus fly trap.

Does she not know that gay men exist?
He's not gay, he's just repulsed by who she is as a person. Also, given that she's a japanese high-schooler and taking into account what we know of her personality, it's definitely a possibility that she disregards their existence or assumes that even gay men should be falling over her because "she's just that sexy" :haa:

Dex-chan lover
It's so her character can give off a carnivorous plant vibe. Get close to her, and you'll get hurt.
It's refreshing to see a bit more thought placed into a character's design... well more thought than just "cute girl" or "emo dude".
Okay that makes it a more interesting concept, but really poorly executed. It just looks weird as opposed to symbolic.

Dex-chan lover
This is me, but unlike some bitchy girl, it was some anoying and loud girl. Just coz all of my class thought im cold hearted, some of them play like this with me, some calling me babe while shouting infront of people i dont know, some went to message my parent and sent their selfie thru my phone and claim to be my girlfriend, some went with physical contact and being really close to get me embarrassed with red face. Back then i feel like im tortured by those girl and feel really embarrassed, it was those girl from middle school and high school, but mennnnn after graduate i feel like i should've enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Contributor
Who would like to be woth a THOT like her ?
Even fapping to her is a disgrâce.

Users who are viewing this thread